No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kaliesha West To Face Ruiz on October 6th in Pomona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kaliesha West To Face Ruiz on October 6th in Pomona

MORENO VALLEY, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. – On Saturday night, October 6, 2012, women’s boxing superstar and current World Boxing Organization (WBO) Bantamweight Champion, Kaliesha “Wild Wild” West (Moreno Valley, California, 15-1-3, 4 KOs), will move up in weight when she faces Christina Ruiz (San Antonio, Texas, 6-4-2, 4 KOs) at the Finish Line Sports Grill in Pomona, California. West-Ruiz will be a 10-round bout for the vacant International Female Boxing Association (IFBA) Super Bantamweight Title. [Click Here To Read More]

if West she wants 2 prove her worth there's Juarez, Nava, Munoz, and Torres when she comes back, none of whom she could beat...a WBO inflated "baby doll"...

Comment

i like kalisha she is a really nice girl. We went to school together. I Wish i could marry that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
        i like kalisha she is a really nice girl. We went to school together. I Wish i could marry that girl.
        What's her ethnic background? Been trying to figure that out for a minute now.

Comment

She is half Puerto Rican and half Mexican. She could not get past Nava or Juarez

Comment

Working...
          X