Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasa Mars rover makes detailed crater image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Columbus had a better chance of going to the moon on a sail boat than we have visiting stars in a spaceship.

Comment

• ahh...science

feels good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I never said it would happen in my lifetime, bud.
        That's true but how big is the space craft going to be to have food for years and years among other issues like Oxygen etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
          That's true but how big is the space craft going to be to have food for years and years among other issues like Oxygen etc...
          We would never travel that way, never in a linear fashion. You cant travel at the speed of light in the way we currently travel. You hit one small piece of debris at the speed of light and you would be pulverized.

We dont have the technology, or even the mindset to understand the technology needed to travel the universe.... You must travel in jumps and shortcuts, it has to be completely different.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            We would never travel that way, never in a linear fashion. You cant travel at the speed of light in the way we currently travel. You hit one small piece of debris at the speed of light and you would be pulverized.

We dont have the technology, or even the mindset to understand the technology needed to travel the universe.... You must travel in jumps and shortcuts, it has to be completely different.
            That is the only way I guess, but I don't think a human body can disappear and come back together like in Star Trek etc... what you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                That is the only way I guess, but I don't think a human body can disappear and come back together like in Star Trek etc... what you think?
                Im not talking about time machines and transport machines... Im talking about manipulating gravity to bend space.

Comment

• to think that mankind was just struggling to light up a fire a few thousand years ago...

then theres this... we've come a long way indeed...

i just hope zealots, bigots and men-child who have WMDs dont ruin it for us all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                    Michio Kaku was my astro professor last semester

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Michio Kaku was my astro professor last semester
                      Let me guess, you go to City College, or went to City College. My friend always sees him at CC and even took a picture with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X