No announcement yet.

Caballero vs Garcia cancelled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero vs Garcia cancelled

According to Radio La Exitosa in Panama, promoter Sampson Lewkowicz has confirmed the cancellation of the fight for the WBA world featherweight championship between Calestino Caballero and Mikey Garcia, originally scheduled for July 28. Details of the cancellation will be announced by Lewkowicz in a press conference in Panama on Wednesday.

The curse of 2012 strikes another fight

Comment

Worst. Year. Ever. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Worst. Year. Ever. That is all.
        The truth still alotta good fights too come but at this rate i wont be able too enjoy them til they are squaring off in the ring and i know they are happening

Comment

The trend of 2012. It is really getting frustrating that all these good bouts are being cancelled/post-poned. We should have had some sweet fights this year already. Too bad

Comment

damn I was looking forward to this fight. I really like Mikey.

Comment

WTF? The bad thing is that alot of these fights were supposed to be to see what these guys were really made of. Garcia and also Canelo with Williams or Kirkland. Atleast Ortiz is still a good one but Ill hold my breath until it happens

Comment

Sad part is i knew this was coming, the beef between Caba and Sampson ruined this fight, truly one of the saddest year to be a boxing fan and worse for hardcore fans. They should just cancel the rest of the year and save face, just start fresh next year. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Sad part is i knew this was coming, the beef between Caba and Sampson ruined this fight, truly one of the saddest year to be a boxing fan and worse for hardcore fans. They should just cancel the rest of the year and save face, just start fresh next year. SMH
                  Amen bro, Mikey was stepping up to the plate big time. I know Mikey wanted this fight bad.

Comment

What the f**k????

Comment

Working...
                    X