VANES vs ANGULO fight is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANES vs ANGULO fight is ON!!!!

Vanes vs ANGULO fight is ON...TWITTER..

I would tell you what vanes said but that dude blocked me...LOL...I did not disrespect him or cursed at him...Just told him the truth. Guess the truth hurts.

He was like...ANGULO fight me. I have a new manager. I'll sign right now! See, Angulo don't want to fight me. He's ducking me...He never wanted to fight me. blah blah blah blah blah...

here's angulo's response...

ElPERRO82 alfredo angulo
    No seas mentiroso tu fuiste quien no quizo firmar. Arum y tus managers estaban de acuerdo con todo.
    Tus managers aceptaron porque te ivan a pagar 3 veces mas de lo que te pagan normalmente.
    No trates de enganar a la gente. Como sabes que ya firme el contrato con Kirkland ahora si quieres pelear.
    Los fanaticos saben y han comprobado que el Perro no le tiene miedo a nadie.

TRANSLATION:
    Don't be a liar, you were the one who didn't want to sign the contract to fight me. Arum and your managers were all for it.
    Your managers excepted the fight because you were going to get 3 times your normal pay.
    Don't try to lie to the people. Since you knew that I signed a contract to fight kirkland their you go wanting to fight me all of a sudden.
    The fans know and i have proven that the dog ain't afraid of no one.

Regarding the HBO money vs Angulo, Vanes said he didn't fight for peanuts. He will however fight for sunflower seeds on TR Live

He's fighting Kirkland now, not vanes. At least I fucking hope so.

Comment

Im so tired of Vanes. . . He's gotta be the biggest mouth in boxing with NOTHNIG to show for it. . . Haha he knew he was safe so he starting calling Angulo out again. . . I was so wanting to see that fight, BUT NOW, I got a fight I've literally been DREAMING about for a few years - Angulo vs. Kirkland. . . Lets see how eager he is to fight the winner, which will be Angulo!

Comment

hold on he's fighting Kirkland

Comment

Vanes is crotch...He b*tches about a title shot but turns down every opportunity he gets to guarantee himself one. He needs to stop chasing the Bundrages of the sport and fight someone worth the time!

Comment

i saw this posted on his page

VanesBoxing Vanes Martirosyan
            Wanna wish @elperro82 and krikland the best after there fight I ohpe we can make our fight happen God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              i saw this posted on his page
              Yah...He usually ends with a soft sentence and a god bless after he does all his **** talking.

Comment

Vanes need to call out Lara if he really wants to prove himself. From what I hear Lara is having a hard time finding an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Vanes need to call out Lara if he really wants to prove himself. From what I hear Lara is having a hard time finding an opponent.
                  Vanes turned down Lara after lara was trying HARD to get him in the ring. . . Vanes is a grade a PUTO. . . plain and simple - the guy is all mouth. . . he has talked so much **** with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

Comment

this guy is always talking **** AFTER a fighter has a fight signed, such a p*ssy move

Comment

Working...
                    X