• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Khan punchy?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Bradley has beaten 2 undefeated boxers.

One is Peterson and the other is Abregu.

Neither of them has beaten anyone in the top 10 of a division.

and you call them, top level opponents?
      Both were hungry and very skilled fighters..Nobody wants to even step in the ring with Abregu,and Peterson fought to a draw with Ortiz(and I felt he won that fight)who destroyed a full WW..Khan would not be caught dead in the ring with Abregu..And we seen what he put in the contract with Peterson,if he lose Peterson would have to take the same money??I don't even think I ever heard of that being put in a contract..Just answer the question What fighters has Khan beat that were top level and undefeated??Both were top ten..Oh and Don't forget about Alexander..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Both were hungry and very skilled fighters..Nobody wants to even step in the ring with Abregu,and Peterson fought to a draw with Ortiz(and I felt he won that fight)who destroyed a full WW..Khan would not be caught dead in the ring with Abregu..And we seen what he put in the contract with Peterson,if he lose Peterson would have to take the same money??I don't even think I ever heard of that being put in a contract..Just answer the question What fighters has Khan beat that were top level and undefeated??Both were top ten..Oh and Don't forget about Alexander..
        So you're saying that Lamont and Abregu were top 10 according to the sanctioning bodies? Well, then so were Salita and McCloskey.

Alexander wasn't undefeated. I'm not even going into that discussion. It's pointless with you. So Whitaker never beat Chavez either, ay?

Comment

Alexander is a unified Champ which means,he is more accomplished then Khan and Kottie..Oh and on rec Alexander won(against Kottie)that fight..

Name me top level opponents that were undefeated that Khan beat..The answer is none..Khan resume is not just as good as Bradley,if we are being honest Khan's resume is not even close..He has not fought a tall boxer puncher(with power)since Prescott..His claim to fame imo is beating a puncher(Maidana)who is way limited..Please dude Khans resume is nowhere near Bradley's...
          Forgot the record. Everyone who the saw the fight knows who really won that fight and knows who the true unified champion was.

Marcos Maidana is more dangerous than Prescott. Breidis Prescott has been anything since the fight against Khan. In fact, he has lost twice. I don't why you keep bringing him up.

I'm just saying, Timothy Bradley needs to man up and step into a boxing ring that has Amir Khan inside of it.
          Last edited by MXboxingfan; 05-14-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            So you're saying that Lamont and Abregu were top 10 according to the sanctioning bodies? Well, then so were Salita and McCloskey.

Alexander wasn't undefeated. I'm not even going into that discussion. It's pointless with you. So Whitaker never beat Chavez either, ay?
            On rec no he did'int,I said I felt Kottie won the fight against Devon..But on rec he did not..Has Mccloskey or Salita had a significant fight before or after fighting Khan??Abregu fought GUTIERREZ,and Peterson fought to a draw with Ortiz..Who has either of those two fighters been in with of merit??

Comment

you're not finding an opponent? MAIDANA KHAN 2 YOU B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                Forgot the record. Everyone who the saw the fight knows who really won that fight and knows who the true unified champion was.

Marcos Maidana is more dangerous than Prescott. Breidis Prescott has been anything since the fight against Khan. In fact, he has lost twice. I don't why you keep bringing him up.

I'm just saying, Timothy Bradley needs to man up and step into a boxing ring that has Amir Khan inside of it.
                Alexander was a unified Champ before the Kottie fight so he would still be more accomplished the Khan..Prescott is a tall boxer puncher(imo the most dangerous style for Khan to face)Maidana is a slow plodder..Maidana hit's hard but he is very limit..

Like I already said Bradley will be across the ring from Khan in due time when he is 100%focus on the fight..Do you not wanna see a 100%focus Bradley or something??Don't be scared bro..

Comment

Alexander was a unified Champ before the Kottie fight so he would still be more accomplished the Khan..Prescott is a tall boxer puncher(imo the most dangerous style for Khan to face)Maidana is a slow plodder..Maidana hit's hard but he is very limit..

Like I already said Bradley will be across the ring from Khan in due time when he is 100%focus on the fight..Do you not wanna see a 100%focus Bradley or something??Don't be scared bro..
                  bradley is nothing but a ducking joke right now..

he's lost all respect and only fools would still respect the man

khan is the mosy avoided fighter right now

Comment

Exactly. Alexander was the unified champ before the Kotelnik beat him. Alexander only beat Junior Witter and Juan Urango. Khan beat Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana, and McCloskey.

What's with the "when he is 100% focus" excuse? Sounds like you are the one who is scared for Bradley....

Comment

Working...
                    X