Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Trinidad is back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if he doesn't come back it is good Tito is getting into shape. Tha last pictures I seen he was getting pretty big.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      If so expect the WBC to be in on it.
      Super Diamond Championship. lol
      Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I heard Tito is at the 170's.
      Awhile back he said lowest he could go was 165 for DLH. I wouldnt mind to see him fight a top 10 168 guy. To go out on a win. He looked decent agaisnt RJJ, put in great body work. It was clear Jones was just to big for him though.

Mayweather is lucky a prime Trinidad isnt around 147 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Mayweather - Trinidad?

*reaches for lotion and a wad of tissues*
        I really hope not, and I seriously doubt it.

If he does comeback I wouldn't know who he could fight? Maybe the winner of Lee-Duddy in NY as a farewell fight? I think in NY it would sell tickets. Or maybe a Oscar rematch? Ala B-hop-Roy II?

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        J-Ro,

Have you seen Floyd lately? He looks like a lightweight.
        Does he? I haven't seen him. I haven't kept up with all his situation. He bored me already so if he is not doing anything with boxing. Then I'm not interested in him.

Comment

Tito & Oscar at 165,call it braggin rights,I said it 1st!!

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
            Even if he doesn't come back it is good Tito is getting into shape. Tha last pictures I seen he was getting pretty big.
            I saw a picture when he was next to Juanma and he looked like over 200 pounds. He got fat. So of course if he getting in shape. Even for health reasons maybe, rumors will spread that he might comeback. I don't think so. But, who knows with fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Does he? I haven't seen him. I haven't kept up with all his situation. He bored me already so if he is not doing anything with boxing. Then I'm not interested in him.
              I was flipping through the channels and saw him on VH-1's 'What Chilli Wants'. The show was half-over, so I set a DVR recording for the next time it came on (which, apparently, is 38 times per day).

Anyway, as it happens, he took Chilli to get massages (facials) and he had his shirt off. @ 3:15. Either dude is off the steroids or he isn't eating or is doing a TON of cardio. His arms and shoulders and chest are significantly smaller than last May....to me.

Comment

Im a fan of Tito for life... If he does come back of course i'll watch regardless.. But the only fight that would have ANY meaning would be Trinidad vs De La Hoya...

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Tito & Oscar at 165,call it braggin rights,I said it 1st!!
                  In Yankee stadium, that would be a crazy event just because the Puerto Rican and Mexican community are huge in NY.

Comment

I blame RJJ

btw floyd would never fight current tito, fighting washed up old men is pacs game.

Comment

TITO TRINIDAD coming BACK!?!?! reaalllyyy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X