Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officer G Dog is gonna take a fine tooth comb through this thread

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      You couldn't handle the rock against Iraqi refugees let alone some hood *****hs with swag.
      lol, you don't even know me. I am very athletic and am probably a MUCH better baller than you are. I'm pretty sure I could break your ankles.

Comment

i went to school with this guy born in nigeria. He said the blacks here are looked down upon by his family. His family actually discourages marrying african americans. Africans or another race.

Comment

People like Lil Wayne and a lot of other rappers have a huge part to play in this situation.

If these younger Black kids werent bombarded with songs about smashing ho's and sippin on some sysurp 24/7 maybe things would turn around.

If you grew up hearing "get money"," F.uck bit.ches" your whole life where would you be?

Comment

try giving a nigerian your email, name and birthdate.....they operate the largest boiler rooms in the world

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Ive always found africans to be good people, polite, funny, laid back.

Never met an african american, but from what ive seen i wouldent want to meet one either.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Every Black person with the exception of 1 that I've met in my life..........I got along with. So I have no idea why people dislike Black folks.

The one I did have a problem with was a dope dealer who tried to hustle me,

We got into it.

I don't understand about the incoherency and lack of class either.
              You must live in the suburbs.

Comment

not all blacks are like this, some blacks at my school aren't loud or try to steal your stuff

Comment

last year we had some kid from haiti in my school, he wasn't like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
                    You must live in the suburbs.
                    No. lol no I've never lived in a suburb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      No. lol no I've never lived in a suburb.
                      my mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X