No announcement yet.

I was wondering about all of these Andrade threads tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering about all of these Andrade threads tonight

I was out so I missed wtf was all the hype about especially "Andrade vs Froch" and "Andrade vs the SMW tourney guys". So I find out he beat Eric Lucas by 8th round on FNF.

I gotta say, you guys get hyped out of nothing, i'm sorry, no offense to anyone...seriously. He just got dropped, and then stopped by a body shot by Bute recently..He beats Lucas who was at his best in the 90s..and Boxingscene goes crazy. Same **** with every win. I'm not saying don't hype him up, but damn, Lucas? damn, vs the SMW tourney guys? Even Green beats him. Don't overrate fighters like this BS, come on we're better than this.

Please stop it.

I don't mind it
    Andrade threads>Pac-Floyd threads

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus Jr View Post
      I was out so I missed wtf was all the hype about especially "Andrade vs Froch" and "Andrade vs the SMW tourney guys". So I find out he beat Eric Lucas by 8th round on FNF.

I gotta say, you guys get hyped out of nothing, i'm sorry, no offense to anyone...seriously. He just got dropped, and then stopped by a body shot by Bute recently..He beats Lucas who was at his best in the 90s..and Boxingscene goes crazy. Same **** with every win. I'm not saying don't hype him up, but damn, Lucas? damn, vs the SMW tourney guys? Even Green beats him. Don't overrate fighters like this BS, come on we're better than this.

Please stop it.
      Wow so he looks bad against the best SMW in the world who he probably should have a TKO win over and he is ****, great.

I would love someone to explain to me how AA or Froch are really better than him.

Comment

I see very few people saying Andrade would win.

People like to see him fight guys because he has a head first entertaining style.

I don't think anybody is under the illusion that he's a world beater.

He's a fun guy to watch.

Comment

Please stop it.
          Well, he did beat the now champion Stieglitz recently, so I can understand some asking if he could beat any of the other champs at 168. Why not? You probably forgot that he also already should have had a TKO win over Bute!

Like the first post, it's a hell of a lot better than six thousand Pac/May threads every day. Maybe not to you though.
          Last edited by BennyST; 05-28-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Wow so he looks bad against the best SMW in the world who he probably should have a TKO win over and he is ****, great.

I would love someone to explain to me how AA or Froch are really better than him.
            Wow he looks good against a 40 year old, far from best, SMW Eric Lucas who I repeat, was at his best in the 90s, and you want to compare Andrade to Froch and Abraham because...???

Come on Spray, you're better than this..At least I think you're better than this. Hopefully you are better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Well, he did beat the now champion Stieglitz recently, so I can understand some asking if he could beat any of the other champs at 168. Why not?

Like the first post, it's a hell of a lot better than six thousand Pac/May threads every day. Maybe not to you though.
              In the bold I agree.

Comment

Please stop it.
                Andrade shouldv'e won the first Bute fight. So he lost a rematch to arguably the best fighter in the world. I'm not saying he's gonna go out and beat all these guys, but he's tough and strong and can pose a legit threat.

Comment

Wow he looks good against a 38 year old, far from best, SMW Eric Lucas who I repeat, was at his best in the 90s, and you want to compare Andrade to Froch and Abraham because...???

Come Spray, you're better than this..At least I think you're better than this. Hopefully you are better than this.
                  Andrade would be competitive with most S6 guys I am sure of it.

Its not pretty how he goes about what he does but its effective.

I don't see what AA or Froch have done to make anyone think it wouldn't be a competitive fight if either fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Andrade would be competitive with most S6 guys I am sure of it.

Its not pretty how he goes about what he does but its effective.

I don't see what AA or Froch have done to make anyone think it wouldn't be a competitive fight if either fought him.
                    I disagree with him hanging with the Super 6 guys but we'll agree to disagree. Froch is too strong, has too much chin. Abraham is just too strong and got outboxed by Dirrell but against Andrade he would TKO him badly. Ward and Dirrell would have an easy night with Andrade. Green has a puncher's chance, and with Andrade's defense that chance is like 90%. Kessler already beat Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X