No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I mean, I understand it - I used to watch twisted horror flicks all the time in my youth. But after you see the real deal, the reaction is so visceral that you can't view those kinds of films in the same light anymore, and you see them for what they are : Parlor tricks.

Check out "Philosophy of a Knife", pea.
    I still have nightmares about something that took place around my old "hood" 20 years ago. I still can't look at humanity as a whole in the same way I did beforehand. I get heartbroken, and fucking enraged at the same time. Probably haunt me to think I could have done something about it, till I check out of here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      LOL I mean. It's not like I haven't date-raped myself a few times.
      That was me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I still have nightmares about something that took place around my old "hood" 20 years ago. I still can't look at humanity as a whole in the same way I did beforehand. I get heartbroken, and fucking enraged at the same time. Probably haunt me to think I could have done something about it, till I check out of here.
        The bolded is so ****ing true, man. I've never been in a situation like that, but I've known people who have, and it haunted them, as well. It's easy for other people to tell you what they "woulda, coulda, shoulda", but nobody can say for sure how they'd react in any given situation until it smacks them in the face.

And most freeze.

Comment

The bolded is so ****ing true, man. I've never been in a situation like that, but I've known people who have, and it haunted them, as well. It's easy for other people to tell you what they "woulda, coulda, shoulda", but nobody can say for sure how they'd react in any given situation until it smacks them in the face.

And most freeze.
          It's not even that. It's one of those deals were you wish you were Superman, could fly around at lightspeed, and change time. I came home from highschool, with a huge fire burning two building's down from where I was living at, and people going crazy. What transpired inside that building, and why the fire was started, is what hurt's my soul, if whatever lord deem's I'm worthy to have one. If there is a hell, I hope they burn hotter then most.

Comment

• Ahhh, I see. I could say I'd rather have it be a situation like that, than a situation where something is happening directly infront of me that I could've tried to stop, but I don't dabble in speculation. And I'm sure both experiences are equally haunting.

On a lighter note : Does this mean your ass is going to be posting regularly again?

Comment

Ahhh, I see. I could say I'd rather have it be a situation like that, than a situation where something is happening directly infront of me that I could've tried to stop, but I don't dabble in speculation. And I'm sure both experiences are equally haunting.

On a lighter note : Does this mean your ass is going to be posting regularly again?
              Lol. Depend's. And not them diaper's that Walt's is wearing. I might fall asleep, and wake up to one of my dog's trying to eat the whole fuggin computer.

Comment

• Well, from one recently recirculated old schooler to another - Here's to hoping you resume your posting duties.

Comment

• Are you drunk bastards still posting, or did the bottle swallow you ****ers whole yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Are you drunk bastards still posting, or did the bottle swallow you ****ers whole yet?
                    I'm eating now at least and just reading.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Still hanging in there, Chief.

Comment

Working...
                      X