No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    How the **** did you skyrocket past me on karma, Pea?

Somebody's been sucking admin c*ck....
    You need to stop smoking that White Widow, big man.

You are the one soley responsible for my uber mega cock of doom karma bar.

Comment

• Am I really?

I didn't think I put you that high.

I must be drunker than I thought. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

Am I really?

I didn't think I put you that high.

I must be drunker than I thought. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
        I was at about the 100 mark when you had your mega green powa's.

You rose me up to around to about 400 by yourself.

The last 20 or so have come from Reed. Because he likes my cracka swag, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I was at about the 100 mark when you had your mega green powa's.

You rose me up to around to about 400 by yourself.

The last 20 or so have come from Reed. Because he likes my cracka swag, yo.

I stand corrected.

What are your plans for the big holiday, Pea?

Comment

I stand corrected.

What are your plans for the big holiday, Pea?
            Tomorrow I will be tinkering on a joint build that I have going with my buddy on a street-strip grudge car. After that, go to my mom's for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas, chill the fugg out. New Years Eve, staying my ass home. Too old for that party, DUI check point shit.

Comment

Tomorrow I will be tinkering on a joint build that I have going with my buddy on a street-strip grudge car. After that, go to my mom's for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas, chill the fugg out. New Years Eve, staying my ass home. Too old for that party, DUI check point shit.
              Sounds like a nice little set-up you've got running over the next week or so.

How's mama Pea's cooking?

Comment

Sounds like a nice little set-up you've got running over the next week or so.

How's mama Pea's cooking?
                Pretty fucking spectacular, dude. Even though I'm a little guy, I eat like a Linebacker.

She had to learn early on that Little Pea wasn't messing around when it came to grubbin.

Two lunchboxes in elementary school, carnal.

Comment

Pretty fucking spectacular, dude. Even though I'm a little guy, I eat like a Linebacker.

She had to learn early on that Little Pea wasn't messing around when it came to grubbin.

Two lunchboxes in elementary school, carnal.
                  Hahaha. It warms my normally cold heart to hear you say that.

I find it interesting how men never manage to find a wife or gf who is capable of cooking as good as their mother.

Example : I'm dating a new girl now, committed type ****. Anyway a few months back she decided to make something simple, and all she had as 'Hamburger Helper' and even that was a point of contention.

I'm like : "Whoa, whoa, whoa!.....My mom doesn't do it that way."

Two lunch boxes, huh? Beast mode.

What kind of lunch box?

Comment

Hahaha. It warms my normally cold heart to hear you say that.

I find it interesting how men never manage to find a wife or gf who is capable of cooking as good as their mother.

Example : I'm dating a new girl now, committed type ****. Anyway a few months back she decided to make something simple, and all she had as 'Hamburger Helper' and even that was a point of contention.

I'm like : "Whoa, whoa, whoa!.....My mom doesn't do it that way."

Two lunch boxes, huh? Beast mode.

What kind of lunch box?

RWK doubted my eating prowess. I showed him what I could do to a 8 taco pack, Super Burrito combo from Jimboy's.

He became a believer.

What kind of luchbox? I'm a 80's baby, my homie. SnakeEyes GI Joe in one hand, Optimus Prime Transformer in the other.

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt, fellas. Just wanted to say no one can beat your mothers cooking. That is all. Happy holidays.

Comment

Working...
                      X