27.27%
    Democrats
    0.00%
    Nationals
    9.09%
    Other (Please Specify)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Let me preface this by encouraging people to make their vote count. If you're disillusioned with the major parties, don't do a donkey vote. That'd be a waste. Maybe consider voting for some of the smaller groups and independents.

In the House of reps, I'll be voting for my local Greens candidate (there's a lot of wackos trying out in my electorate).

In the Senate out of the 90 odd candidates, I'll be preferencing Sex party, Secular Party, Hunters and Shooters, Democrats, Greens and independants before anybody else.

Labor, Libs/Nats and any Christian style climate skeptics will be last of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
      Let me preface this by encouraging people to make their vote count. If you're disillusioned with the major parties, don't do a donkey vote. That'd be a waste. Maybe consider voting for some of the smaller groups and independents.

In the House of reps, I'll be voting for my local Greens candidate (there's a lot of wackos trying out in my electorate).

In the Senate out of the 90 odd candidates, I'll be preferencing Sex party, Secular Party, Hunters and Shooters, Democrats, Greens and independants before anybody else.

Labor, Libs/Nats and any Christian style climate skeptics will be last of all.
      I'm still unsure of who to vote for in the election.

I'll probably end up voting for Labor or The Greens.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        I'm still unsure of who to vote for in the election.

I'll probably end up voting for Labor or The Greens.
        My main beef with Labor is with their proposed internet censorship and secret data storage regime. I suspect Stephen Conroy (the Labor Senator who is proposing it) is in the pocket of the Christian Lobby. They postponed the announcement of the censorship thing until next year because they knew it was too hot of an issue. I can't vote for them.

The Greens look to be the best out of a bad bunch, though I have very strong reservations about their plans to turn a large proportion of coastal waters into marine Parks. I like fishing and that would suck big time.

I don't like Abbott as opposition leader because (in the past) he has allowed his religious views to interfere with policy making. That's a big no-no in a secular country.

Comment

Voting Liberal.

First time ever I think. Can't remember ever doing it before anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            Voting Liberal.

Just out of interest, why?

Comment

My main beef with Labor is with their proposed internet censorship and secret data storage regime. I suspect Stephen Conroy (the Labor Senator who is proposing it) is in the pocket of the Christian Lobby. They postponed the announcement of the censorship thing until next year because they knew it was too hot of an issue. I can't vote for them.

The Greens look to be the best out of a bad bunch, though I have very strong reservations about their plans to turn a large proportion of coastal waters into marine Parks. I like fishing and that would suck big time.

I don't like Abbott as opposition leader because (in the past) he has allowed his religious views to interfere with policy making. That's a big no-no in a secular country.
              Yeah, I don't agree with the censorship of the internet either, but I'd rather Labor in power over the Liberals.

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Voting Liberal.

Are you?

Every time I imagine Abbott in running the country I get an uneasy feeling. What if he brought back WorkChoices?

Comment

Just out of interest, why?
                Why Liberal this time?

I don't want a woman running the country.

Why do I not usually vote Liberal?

Not sure. Never really liked Howard.

I'm not very in-tune politically. To be honest I don't think it makes much of a difference to my life who is running the place, so I really can't be that bothered to investigate who I should bother voting for.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  Yeah, I don't agree with the censorship of the internet either, but I'd rather Labor in power over the Liberals.

Are you?

Every time I imagine Abbott in running the country I get an uneasy feeling. What if he brought back WorkChoices?
                  I couldn't care less to be honest.

I'd rather Abbot running the joint than that red-headed mole.

Comment

Voting Green,

It is a protest vote against Labour for their ruthless ousting of Rudd.

Comment

Working...
                    X