Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Is BWAA Fighter Of The Decade...Congrats!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-side meth View Post
    Floyd is fighting Mosley
    Wow! Ill believe that when i see the ring walk! thats if he dont run out the ring and hide1234

Comment

Originally posted by A-side meth View Post
      Floyd is fighting Mosley
      Floyd got cornered into fighting Mosley.

Anyways this thread would've been better without the Mayweather bashing, leave the trolling outta here. He's taking on Mosley, and as a boxing fan I can't wait, goina be a great fight! I'll reserve my judgment for when its over.

Congrats to Manny Pacquiao, don't think there's any doubt he deserved this award, he's the most impressive fighter I've ever seen, there really aren't enough words to describe him. I feel really privileged to have witnessed a guy who will go down as one of the greatest of all time, the greatest of my generation anyway, and it actually makes me sad to think we might only get to see him fight 2 more times, but no doubt those will be 2 more great fights to add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post

Anyways this thread would've been better without the Mayweather bashing, leave the trolling outta here. He's taking on Mosley, and as a boxing fan I can't wait, goina be a great fight! I'll reserve my judgment for when its over.

Congrats to Manny Pacquiao, don't think there's any doubt he deserved this award, he's the most impressive fighter I've ever seen, there really aren't enough words to describe him. I feel really privileged to have witnessed a guy who will go down as one of the greatest of all time, the greatest of my generation anyway, and it actually makes me sad to think we might only get to see him fight 2 more times, but no doubt those will be 2 more great fights to add to the list.
        Nice post, Sir!

Comment

Hopefully Pac will have saved the best for last. Master Roach will have taught Pac all he has. ANd this will be let loose on PBF when and if they ever fight.
          Yes it is a priviledge to see the best fighter of this generation in Pac. Maybe he will try be the best fighter of the next decade as well? Probably not, but he can cause some sparks in the first half of the next decade thats for sure.

Comment

bashing Mayweather...who me? Why would you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

I wonder how Pacquiao would look in that pic. Anyway congrats to Manny Pacquiao, a tru cheater of boxing!!!!!

Comment

GOOD JOB MANNY!!!

Youre resume full of PRIME NON WEIGHT DRAINED Fighters speak for itself:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
                Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
                Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
                Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
                Barrera2-PAST PRIME
                Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
                Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

Ooops...nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                  GOOD JOB MANNY!!!

Youre resume full of PRIME NON WEIGHT DRAINED Fighters speak for itself:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
                  Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
                  Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                  Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                  Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
                  Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
                  Barrera2-PAST PRIME
                  Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
                  Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                  Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                  Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

Ooops...nevermind.
                  Pacs past their prime opponents are better than anyone PBF has ever fought so behave.

Comment

Working...
                  X