Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a chemistry thread there sure is a lot of talk about physics and religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      As for the near death experiences where people say they are floating outside of their body or say they have seen heaven and hell or met buddha, allah, saw their 72 virgins etc., I believe it is the chemical DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) causing these extreme hallucinations. DMT is what causes us to dream as it is released in small quan****** when sleeping. When we are dying, it is released in very large amounts in the brain. I feel this is the brains way of dealing with death and when the DMT wears off, so will the hallucinations and then....... nothingness.
      I've had 5 DMT experiences, crystal and 'changa' form. And when on it, you're not 'here'. I was nothing and everything. I interacted with everyone I knew through my life. Odd but fuppin fun. I swear I had a 'reunion' of sorts, seemed so real.

We were somewhere I've never seen before, nothing drawn from the subconscious. It's like an OD on dream, well not exactly, can't articulate so well I'm stoned atm.

Certainly broadens you're perspective on topics like this, definitely recommend it if you can get some. You will view life different after a couple of go's. Way stronger than Lysergenics, you wont move lol.

As for chemistry/alchemy, the 'real' pursuit of the Philosophers Stone always intrigued me(lol I'm not talking Harry Pothead honest), it was/is a very real 'thing', and its not what it seems, no actual stone at the end, it's much richer. But that is more Alchemy, though it is Chemistry's ancestor.

I think attaining that knowledge answers a lot of these questions.

Ima go find my wand and cape now......

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        I've had 5 DMT experiences, crystal and 'changa' form. And when on it, you're not 'here'. I was nothing and everything. I interacted with everyone I knew through my life. Odd but fuppin fun. I swear I had a 'reunion' of sorts, seemed so real.

We were somewhere I've never seen before, nothing drawn from the subconscious. It's like an OD on dream, well not exactly, can't articulate so well I'm stoned atm.

Certainly broadens you're perspective on topics like this, definitely recommend it if you can get some. You will view life different after a couple of go's. Way stronger than Lysergenics, you wont move lol.

As for chemistry/alchemy, the 'real' pursuit of the Philosophers Stone always intrigued me(lol I'm not talking Harry Pothead honest), it was/is a very real 'thing', and its not what it seems, no actual stone at the end, it's much richer. But that is more Alchemy, though it is Chemistry's ancestor.

I think attaining that knowledge answers a lot of these questions.

Ima go find my wand and cape now......
        Exactly what I mean by the power of DMT. It heightens ones senses by thousands. What you are experiencing are extreme hallucinations. The brain is EXTREMELY powerful.

Which furthers proves my point about people with near death experiences seeing heaven, hell, allah, buddha, 72 virgins, the virgin mary, elvis, a nazi's near death experience of seeing the 3rd reich living in paradise with hitler as the leader (yes, a dying nazi did say he saw this), the flying spaghetti monster etc. It's all just dimethyltryptamine being released in insane amounts as the bodies way of coping with death.

Comment

I am very interested in reflux reactions, and crystallization.
          Please share your knowledge!!!

Comment

And no, I am neither high nor drunk when I wrote that as I have never smoked weed or have done drugs in my entire life and I don't drink.

My mind is clear. I'm just an extremely observant and curious individual.
            You just got your black card revoked.

On a serious note, chemistry and biology(something liberals are against for some reason.. Feelings doe!) are 'aight. Generally very easy to attain and retain that knowledge.
            I'm at uni, and my majoring in comp sci with a minor in math.. Thing is, for me, nothing is too difficult to learn. I can comprehend everything when it comes to scholastic material. It all comes down to my motivation and desire, which is how I get my grade.
            Motivation + natural intelligence / 2 = my grade.. Motivation is usually F/D level, while intellelect at an A gets me by with C's.. Which I have in five of my six classes...
            I honestly, in nearly everything in life, have little to no motivation. Nothing really drives me at this moment. It's sad..
            Last edited by BM dnobagaV; 05-03-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Would you say the religious beliefs I just described in the previous post are rational/sane?

This should be interesting......
              I think they are no more insane than your belief that Jesus was an alien hybrid. If aliens created humans why would they need to impregnate a woman to create a hybrid? Then create the bible and tell everyone about it. Why would they have Jesus talk about forgiveness and love if they wanted to create war and conflict?
              Why was the burning bush alien technology?

Its a fun way of looking at things, but hardly sane or rational.

Comment

My ex is actually a doctor in chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I think they are no more insane than your belief that Jesus was an alien hybrid. If aliens created humans why would they need to impregnate a woman to create a hybrid? Then create the bible and tell everyone about it. Why would they have Jesus talk about forgiveness and love if they wanted to create war and conflict?
                  Why was the burning bush alien technology?

Its a fun way of looking at things, but hardly sane or rational.
                  Actually it's not irrational, it's only irrational to individuals that do not put the pieces together......... Unlike heaven and hell, there is actually PROOF of these metallic saucers flying in the skies because when they land, they leave behind extreme traces of radiation and imprints. That is proof.

There is also countless videos of flying saucers, civilian testimonies, military personnel testimonies and some actual evidence of alien saucer material.

If aliens created humans why would they need to impregnate a woman to create a hybrid?
                  I never said they created humans. Direct me to where exactly I said that. I said they are PLAYING THE ROLE of God, just like humans of today are playing the role of God. They are not creationists. Modifiers, yes, which we see humans doing today with animals and plants, but not creators of life. Same goes for aliens because they are supposedly taking sperm and eggs. Why would you take these if you were a creationist? Because THEY ARE NOT, but I have no doubts that they are modifying.

Lets look at the state of the bible. As I've mentioned earlier, the bible has been HEAVILY altered by powerful men throughout the centuries. Tons of books have been taken out of the bible, verses and scriptures have been twisted to appease whoever was in power at the time. The bible is nothing more than a powerful tool handed down by these creatures to keep humans confused and fighting with each other as man uses the scriptures to justify his actions.

About the burning bush that did not burn..... Moses was ordered by it to return to Egypt to free the Israelite's from bondage. Moses expresses doubts and the bush reassures Moses that he will be successful and the Israelite's will believe God sent him. God demonstrates to Moses how he will convince the people by turning Moses’ cane into a snake, his skin into leprosy and says that if the Israelite's still do not believe him that he should take water from the Nile, pour it into the sand and it will turn to blood. Moses was lead by this according to the bible.

It's sooooooo obvious Moses was being lead by these alien beings. Why was God so "unshy" in those days? Why is God so shy these days? My BEST guess is due to all of the technology, much higher population and higher education makes it a lot harder for an extraterrestrial to get away with pretending he's a God.

Just about every religion dating back to neanderthal times has had a God or a higher being coincidentally enough that ALWAYS came from the sky with a loud roar. You notice how the Gods were so "unshy" in the days of ignorance and very little education and now days, there is no God coming out speaking to people at all?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Actually it's not irrational, it's only irrational to individuals that do not put the pieces together......... Unlike heaven and hell, there is actually PROOF of these metallic saucers flying in the skies because when they land, they leave behind extreme traces of radiation and imprints. That is proof.

There is also countless videos of flying saucers, civilian testimonies, military personnel testimonies and some actual evidence of alien saucer material.
                    Thats all extremely disputed. But i get that you believe in it all. I have no problem with that.

I never said they created humans. Direct me to where exactly I said that. I said they are PLAYING THE ROLE of God, just like humans of today are playing the role of God. They are not creationists. Modifiers, yes, which we see humans doing today with animals and plants, but not creators of life. Same goes for aliens because they are supposedly taking sperm and eggs. Why would you take these if you were a creationist? Because THEY ARE NOT, but I have no doubts that they are modifying.

Lets look at the state of the bible. As I've mentioned earlier, the bible has been HEAVILY altered by powerful men throughout the centuries. Tons of books have been taken out of the bible, verses and scriptures have been twisted to appease whoever was in power at the time. The bible is nothing more than a powerful tool handed down by these creatures to keep humans confused and fighting with each other as man uses the scriptures to justify his actions.

About the burning bush that did not burn..... Moses was ordered by it to return to Egypt to free the Israelite's from bondage. Moses expresses doubts and the bush reassures Moses that he will be successful and the Israelite's will believe God sent him. God demonstrates to Moses how he will convince the people by turning Moses’ cane into a snake, his skin into leprosy and says that if the Israelite's still do not believe him that he should take water from the Nile, pour it into the sand and it will turn to blood. Moses was lead by this according to the bible.

It's sooooooo obvious Moses was being lead by these alien beings. Why was God so "unshy" in those days? Why is God so shy these days? My BEST guess is due to all of the technology, much higher population and higher education makes it a lot harder for an extraterrestrial to get away with pretending he's a God.

Just about every religion dating back to neanderthal times has had a God or a higher being coincidentally enough that ALWAYS came from the sky with a loud roar. You notice how the Gods were so "unshy" in the days of ignorance and very little education and now days, there is no God coming out speaking to people at all?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is my favourite line...
                    "
                    It's sooooooo obvious Moses was being lead by these alien beings.
                    I'll just say its a fascinating theory.
                    But i dont get why you think that the bible has been changed heavily by powerful men, but the stories of the bible are true but heaven and hell and the devil are made up nonsense. Why would aliens let power men change the bible? Why cant aliens be the devil and demons, and heaven and hell be another dimension that we go to when our bodies die?
                    Maybe humans and Earth are a big fun game to aliens, and only those who believe in "Jesus" get to make it to the next level.
                    Maybe its like a board game, and each alien player has to convince humans which God to worship. So far Christianity is in the lead. Islam is in 2nd place, and the ancient Greek gods have all lost. Like Monopoly but with religions instead of property.

Comment

Thats all extremely disputed. But i get that you believe in it all. I have no problem with that.
                      it really isn't. Researchers and scientists have confirmed that when these saucers land, they leave extremely high levels of radiation, grass is burned and the imprints in the ground have traces of materials not known to man. There are countless documentations of these saucers landing with very detailed findings by qualified personnel in this area of expertise. This is proof from a physical standpoint.

Here are two EXCELLENT videos of exactly what I'm talking about. This happened way back in 1967. There are COUNTLESS cases just like this one.

One where the guy gives his own account:

One where all of the documentation is provided for the above video:

I'll just say its a fascinating theory.
                      But i dont get why you think that the bible has been changed heavily by powerful men, but the stories of the bible are true but heaven and hell and the devil are made up nonsense. Why would aliens let power men change the bible? Why cant aliens be the devil and demons, and heaven and hell be another dimension that we go to when our bodies die?
                      Maybe humans and Earth are a big fun game to aliens, and only those who believe in "Jesus" get to make it to the next level.
                      Maybe its like a board game, and each alien player has to convince humans which God to worship. So far Christianity is in the lead. Islam is in 2nd place, and the ancient Greek gods have all lost. Like Monopoly but with religions instead of property.
                      Because in genesis 1:26 it states: Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

You notice how they don't interfere with massacres of large populations of people, conquering of areas, wars etc? Because that verse specifically states that they put humans on this earth with the illusion of total control over everyone and everything and that means even being able to modify the bible. I say illusion, because man truly does rule over just about everything on this earth, but they do not rule over the beings that put us here.

Like you said, it could be one big game for them.....Who knows, but I wouldn't put it past them. This is probably entertainment for them. Notice how all races and cultures are incompatible a lot of times? Then you throw in all of these religions to go with it.

Humans make games even though we are nowhere near the aliens level. We make video games and the artificial intelligence in the games are getting more and more advanced. Why do we do it? Purely for entertainment.
                      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X