Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Kell Brook Should Steer Well Clear of Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie will not throw Brook in the ring with Spence until he is forced

Comment

F#ck Spence, Brook is steering clear of everyone at 147 just to be 100% safe.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Maybe he cheats. I have no doubt that many of the greats of the past also cheated.

Errol has sparred Mayweather I believe or other top pros from my memory and beat them up.
        His use of steroids may explain why he beat mayweather up in sparring and I doubt if the past greats were using steroids because steroid use was not widely known or even prevalent back then.

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
          Why should any champion avoid any fighter? If u honestly feel your the best fighter then fight blatantly duckin fighters only hurt the fans
          Tell that to Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by dray435 View Post
            His use of steroids may explain why he beat mayweather up in sparring and I doubt if the past greats were using steroids because steroid use was not widely known or even prevalent back then.
            Steroids maybe is the wrong word, but performance enhancers. Performance enhancers were even used in tribes etc for centuries and even thousands of years most likely in war. I am sure people knew of things that helped physically.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Steroids maybe is the wrong word, but performance enhancers. Performance enhancers were even used in tribes etc for centuries and even thousands of years most likely in war. I am sure people knew of things that helped physically.
              Performance enhancers is a broad term that can be descriptive of many kinds of substances, bi@$%tch **** is a result and condition specifically associated with steroid usage. The condition he is exhibiting is normally associated with steroids not just any kind of performance enhancer. And most old school fighters got it the hard way, they earned it. Performance enhancers were not well known or widely used back then as they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                Spence beats Kell...as w/ Floyd he's getting haters as he's that good...watch...he would xpose Thurman...
                Hate for Errol where?
                He is entertaining as fuq to watch he's made me a fan.

Comment

You're all right of course. He's just a bit of a hypocrite with it all.

In my opinion, it was a dig at Joshua because he's had a couple of digs, albeit "his opinion" recently. To suggest Hughie Fury might beat him is fooling nobody. To suggest H.Fury has fought better opposition is ridiculous. Dillian Whyte would destroy H.Fury.

Just a bit over the top with the BoxNation mentions each week. Like an annoying advert.

Comment

Working...
                  X