Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Spence fight in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    I think he would be ready for them in 2017
    I think he'd crush Porter now. Broner putting Porter on his ass confirmed what I knew about Porter: he is a fighter who benefits from pitty pat punchers. Spence puts spite in his punches and isn't a small welterweight.

I agree with you on Thurman though.

Comment

really? guerrero? come on man i thought this guy was the next floyd

Comment

Bud Crawford. Who do you like? Who do you think would be favored?

Comment

Keith Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            really? guerrero? come on man i thought this guy was the next floyd
            He aint.......

Comment

I think Victor Ortiz gets by Berto and they feed VO to Spence this fall. Victor Ortiz is tailor made for a highlight reel KO by Spence.
              After that I think he gets in with Thurman for a title shot after the Porter fight happens.

Comment

I'd love to see him in there with Garcia. Obviously would also love Brook, Bradley, Thurman, or Porter. Last night was a statement win. He doesn't need a Peterson, Alexander, Paulie or Guerrero fight. He proved he's already a level above those guy. Put him in with the top dogs.

Comment

I don't wanna see poor Guerrero get beat up again cause the top guys don't want to face each other. Same with recycled names like Zab, Paulie, Collazo, ect., give these gatekeepers a rest. Winner of Berto-Ortiz is another gatekeeper level fight, but I wouldn't mind that one as much,

Brook would be ideal, he's been feasting on bums lately, why not fight his mando?

Garcia, time to end his gatekeeper tour and fight a fresh guy.

I'd like to see Sammy Vasquez in the mix, don't be surprised if him and Spence are the top guys in a year or two.

Looking at the roster of welterweights that PBC has makes me wish they ran their business like the UFC. We'd be getting matches like Thurman-Porter, Brook-Spence, and Garcia-Vasquez next up no questions asked.
                  Last edited by _original_; 04-17-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    Whats the next step after Algeri?? Id honestly like to see him against fighters like the winner of Ortiz-Berto or maybe Guerrero
                    Please, please, please. Not Guerrero again. This spells boring ass fight all the way with Spence picking his shots and catching the one-dimensional Guerrero walking straight in again just like Garcia did, just like Thurman did, just like Mayweather did. Guerrero is limited and he's faced some names, but put him in with somebody else who walks straight in and you will have a good fight instead of another pointless mismatch where you he will lose.

Put him in with Garcia instead. Spence needs a big fight and Garcia needs a tough fight. Let's see a fight we can get excited about. It's big risks for both of them and someone's "0" must go. That's what I like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      He aint.......
                      then this same guys complain about arum recycling fighters lol guerrero already fought, berto, floyd thurman and danny now spence?

Comment

Working...
                      X