Errol Spence would beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      You all know it to be true. Why don't we see Pacquiao fighting guys like Thurman and Spence? Why is he only fighting Bradley and Algieri? He fights lighthitting punchers instead of dangerous punchers. Marquez traumatized him.

Last edited by Santa_; 04-14-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

Who dares to disagree with me now? Pacquiao couldn't even stop Chris Algieri, but Spence did it easily. Imagine what horrible things that would happen to Pacquiao if he fought Spence now. Pacquiao wouldn't last 8 rounds.

Comment

Who dares to disagree with me now? Pacquiao couldn't even stop Chris Algieri, but Spence did it easily. Imagine what horrible things that would happen to Pacquiao if he fought Spence now. Pacquiao wouldn't last 8 rounds.
            pacquiao would school errol spence

Comment

Sounds more like the boxing dumbass instead of xpert

Comment

Berto, Ortiz, Kamegai, Karass would beat Pacquiao. He's done doe.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Sounds more like the boxing dumbass instead of xpert
                  You call me a dumbass, but I'm more realistic than the rest of you.

Everyone said Stiverne would beat Wilder, I told everyone Wilder would win.
                  Everyone said Donaire would beat Rigondeaux, I told everyone Rigo would win.
                  Many thought Pacquiao would beat Mayweather, I said he had no chance.

Hell, I told you all that Spence is too dangerous for the other boxers in his division and now you can see, like how I told you that Joshua would destroy Martin, and I'm telling you now that Povetkin will get beaten up very badly by Wilder when they fight. Don't come and act surprised when it happens, it has been obvious all along to those who know anything about the sport.
                  Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 04-17-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao is slower than usual and his chin has shown to be quite fragile lately. As things stands, I'm pretty sure that the younger, fresher and much stronger Errol Spence would KO Pacquiao brutally.
                    Why would PAC fight him? (1) PAC is retired. (2) Errol is a PBC boxer. Unrealistic matchup.

Comment

Working...
                    X