Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking black woman you ever saved to pictures?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
    Hallie Berry.

There was also this black girl I saw working at Starbucks. She was light skinned and had that frizzy hair look but she had the cutest face and nicest body I've ever seen on a chick. Instant boner. I was too shy to talk to her.
    WTF???

I tell them quick...

Baby you so fine, look what you cause-- show erection.... Walk away

But I add, hard d1ck don't lie.... You can't fake this...

Comment

I don't think I've ever saved pics of women unless that woman sent it to me. What's the point lol

Comment

I deserve it.
        I'll admit, it's happened to me before. I just didn't have the right frame of mind at the exact time witnessing a beautiful woman before me. Missed opportunities man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          WTF???

I tell them quick...

Baby you so fine, look what you cause-- show erection.... Walk away

But I add, hard d1ck don't lie.... You can't fake this...
          Yeah but you live in Japan though.

You do that **** in America and you get labeled a sexual predator and put all over youtube.

Comment

Yeah but you live in Japan though.

You do that **** in America and you get labeled a sexual predator and put all over youtube.
            I agree!! I get away with all kinds of **** here... Been slapped and called a chikan(ass grabber)

Living in Japan is cool, most of the time. Being a poon hunter is fine, drinking liquor and looking at **** mags on the train is fine... Kicking off your shoes and stinking up the whole train is cool too!!!

I push the limits...

I teach them that not all Gaijin are "fun and Games"

Comment

i ****ing love light skinned black girls.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Who is she?

(she has to be as black as possible, mixed is mixed, and north African and east African is kinda like white people so they dont count)
                Makes no damn sense. It is like asking for white women and saying no Italians or Greeks because they are a lot like Middle Easterners. Why are you trying to box black people into a standard box? The majority of Africans originated east and move to west. The east is made up of Somalia, Ethiopa, Kenya, Tanzania, Borundi, Uganda, Rwanda, Eritrea, Sudan and Djibouti. Tell me which group would be welcome at the KKK dinner table? The ignorance on the board.

Honestly, it is about time the moderators start stepping in. This is overboard now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I'm not into black(American) girls to be honest but I have to admit, this morning I saw a light skinned African American(?) girl, looked early 20s, didn't have weave on just her natural hair braided...she had a nice FAT, compact ass, and nice body, she was not fat or chubby, just had normal sized legs(not overweight) and just a beautiful ass. A girl like that, I think she is actually Jamaican but raised in the states. Jamaican girls are actually beautiful to be honest. In the past I worked with 3 great looking Jamaican girls who had all guys of all colors like I mean the white dudes, the Asian dudes, the Hispanic dudes all wanted to hit
                  I am Jamaican, so I know what you are talking about, but there are a subculture of Jamaican women I despised.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Screencaps of exgirlfriends psycho texts I screen cap'd, so I could make fun of her to mutual friends.

She's a drunk and I hate her, but damn is she ever fine.

....... Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Honestly, it is about time the moderators start stepping in. This is overboard now.
                      I agree. The lounge has been going downhill ever since. I wonder if BostonGuy THE REED™ and BIGPOPPAPUMP will make some changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X