Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera: My Goal is To Knock Andre Ward Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was wondering if this Barrera has any real KO power, because, be that as it may with boxing politics, he's gonna need a KO to win in Oakland. 12 KOs in 17 fights is good, but I don't know if it's great enough guarantee a KO on Ward. He can't go in with the mindset of just out boxing Ward. That'll get you a split decision loss. If you're Barrera, the judges can't determine this. If Ward makes it to the last bell, take your loss and move on.

Comment

And my goal is to amass a Trillion Dollars before I die .

Anyone else wanna spew their unrealistic and unobtainable goals for 2016 ? Have at it , tis the season .

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering if this Barrera has any real KO power, because, be that as it may with boxing politics, he's gonna need a KO to win in Oakland. 12 KOs in 17 fights is good, but I don't know if it's great enough guarantee a KO on Ward. He can't go in with the mindset of just out boxing Ward. That'll get you a split decision loss. If you're Barrera, the judges can't determine this. If Ward makes it to the last bell, take your loss and move on.
        When has Ward ever needed the help of judges or hometown favoritism?

Comment

Originally posted by churchmouse View Post
          Barrera will not get a favorable decision with this fight taking place in Oakland. Ward's back yard and HBO has a vested interest in having Ward win, ergo if Barrera wins this fight it will have to be by KO or stoppage. Simple as that.
          So yawl got your excuses lined up already?

Comment

Working...
          X