Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats how a great fighter should act well done Manny and bravo too the magnificent JMM while i wanted Pac too win real bad it's good too see someone as great as JMM finally get his piece off mind

Comment

Again congrats to JMM, he's a true warrior and a true champ.

Pac continues to amaze me. Even though he got KOed, he still smiles and stays humble. Pac is a true champ even in defeat.

Comment

Yep, Pac is a very classy guy. Despite the circus around him he remains a boxer at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
          Pac is all class. I can't help but like the guy. If b*tch made May gets the balls to fight him I'll be cheering him on.
          You're right, Pac is definitely all class, but he cannot be May. Just like with Marq; May would figure him out and pick him apart.
          \

Comment

When you get ko'ed like that you have no choice but to be humble. What other choice does he have.

Comment

some people would say him not being angry shows he doesn't want it anymore but ill just say that's his personality win or lose. good guy pac is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                When you get ko'ed like that you have no choice but to be humble. What other choice does he have.
                Vic got KOed by Nonito and that guy simply couldn't accept that he got KOed

Comment

Pac will be back . . .

Why not make Marquez/Pac 5? After the ending this one had, and the action it produced, I guarantee it'll do over 1.5 million buys.

Pac is also still 2 up on Marquez. . .

Bring on 5, and the best rivarly since Robinson/Lamotta. .

Comment

Nobody even cares about Floyd anymore after seeing the these two guys go at it last night, and the epic ending Marquez produced. .

In a way, showing how vulnerable Pac is now, will only do better things for him in terms of drawing power, and PPV buys. . .

Pac/Marquez 5, or bust. . .

Comment

Pac doesnt have to retire. Theres too many paydays out there. If he can still make 15 to 20 mil per why not take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X