Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is US so lenient with drug addicts. We kill them in the Philippines.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is US so lenient with drug addicts. We kill them in the Philippines.

In the Philippines, drug addicts are perceived as the worst criminals. They are usually blamed for heinous crimes like rape, murder, robbery with murder. Even our new president admitted he killed a number of drug addicts. I don't know why in USA drug addicts and drug pushers are considered cool.

Here is our president issuing shoot to kill order against drug pushers and addcits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuBWcLvv8Vs

Comment

I see you are now going with the snitchin, drug hating scheme for your alt. You'll probably do well.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        In the Philippines, drug addicts are perceived as the worst criminals. They are usually blamed for heinous crimes like rape, murder, robbery with murder. Even our new president admitted he killed a number of drug addicts. I don't know why in USA drug addicts and drug pushers are considered cool.
        And you are surprised America doesn't do this, why exactly?

America is a country where gays and transvestites run rampant and men get their feelings hurt over the slightest things.

Killing drug attics is going to far though, but the punishments should certainly be a lot more severe.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 05-18-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

man, your 16yr old neighbor got you shook

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            man, your 16yr old neighbor got you shook
            nah, I'm more surprised with the reaction here. I'm like "thinking" of reporting a drug pusher and these ****s here thinks I'm a snitch for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              And you are surprised America doesn't do this, why exactly?

America is a country where gays and transvestites run rampant and men get their feelings hurt over the slightest things.

Killing drug attics is going to far though, but the punishments should certainly be a lot more severe.

and here we have Uncle Ruckus, our own black hater of fellow blacks.

Comment

Yes because the Philippines is paradise on Earth

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

and here we have Uncle Ruckus, our own black hater of fellow blacks.
                  Fellow blacks? Those aren't my people. Those are n1.g.gers just like you. My people are the ones that go to work everyday, provide for their family and are overall law abiding citizens.

The ones that sit on their freeloading azz collecting welfare and committing crimes are not my people. They are the scum of the black race.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Fellow blacks? Those aren't my people. Those are n1.g.gers just like you. My people are the ones that go to work everyday, provide for their family and are overall law abiding citizens.

The ones that sit on their freeloading azz collecting welfare and committing crimes are not my people. They are the scum of the black race.

Comment

Working...
                    X