No announcement yet.

The REAL Useless thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL Useless thread

Do not hijack this thread with your flames please, keep the trolling and **** insults in the thunderdome.

Useless on

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
    Do not hijack this thread with your flames please, keep the trolling and **** insults in the thunderdome.

Useless on
    Whats the point of this? There is already a useless thread.

This is rubbish.

You are stupid.

**** sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Whats the point of this? There is already a useless thread.

This is rubbish.

You are stupid.

**** sandwich.
      The other thread was closed Sherlock.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

All 3 Useless threads I remade were either closed cause of ****** trolls or moved to the Thunderdome you fruit basket.

Comment

**** sandwich??

Comment

This ****ing rocks so ****ing much that if threads had ****ing last names, its name would sure as **** be be ****ing Osbourne... Or something.

Rock on thread, you ****ing rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
              This ****ing rocks so ****ing much that if threads had ****ing last names, its name would sure as **** be be ****ing Osbourne... Or something.

You = Obviously teh coolerest posters.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                  All 3 Useless threads I remade were either closed cause of ****** trolls or moved to the Thunderdome you fruit basket.
                  Fruit basket? Thats beautiful man. I kinda sorta love u rite now.

I think the useless thread was possibly the greatest thing ever.

To make another one, although much needed, will only ever be a poor substitute to the original and its creator...whoever that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                    Fruit basket? Thats beautiful man. I kinda sorta love u rite now.

I think the useless thread was possibly the greatest thing ever.

To make another one, although much needed, will only ever be a poor substitute to the original and its creator...whoever that was.
                    I had no choice, the original was locked. I'd rather have a substitute than let that beauty die

Comment

Working...
                    X