Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley's Biggest Man Crushes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has been many many occasions that i struggled to listen to but the worst two for me has to be the 'spelling out the BARRERA' thing in the Naz fight and as recent as the 'BANG BANG' screams whilst Pacqiauo is fighting. It's absolutly insane, the guy literally shouts these things.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Lampley is a really good boxing announcer. He catches people's ears, even non boxing fans. I mean I often have uncles and aunts here that don't even speak English and when i'm watching boxing on HBO, people stop to hear what the hell is going on because Lampley got their attention by shouting with all this excitement. Kellermen and Jones are also good commentators.

Larry Merchant is nothing but a flamer, loudmouth who's best days are long gone. He is the example of what would happen if you give one of these trolling 2010-join-date *******s a mic.
      Overall I do tend to like Lampley as a commentator. He can be really off with his dramatic ramblings, always citing Compubox, getting excited over missed punches, being the HBO shill, and being biased....but a lot of times, he's great. Terrific voice for commentary. And other times, he's just hilarious.

Comment

De La Hoya and Roy Jones Jr were obvious man crushes

Comment

Working...
        X