This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This I know for a fact...

I work for Venezuelans, well they are Portuguese who lived in Venezuela most of their lives. They know I'm a former amateur boxer and train fighters at a local gym so we talk about Valero and boxing all the time. This one guy I work with always shows me news about him in Venezuela.

How he beats on his wife, his mother and other family members. How he got the tattoo on his chest and completely subscribed to the Communism that Chavez brought to Venezuela.

I don't know how crazy the dude was, or even if he was crazy. I do know he was drinking heavily and when he did drink would beat up on him wife and own mother.

I don't mean to be insensitive but they lived in fear of him and now an innocent 21 year old woman is dead at the hands of Valero. Aside from admiring this man in the ring, there's nothing of him to admire. He was a wife beater, a drunk and now has murdered an innocent woman. Then went your like a coward and killed himself instead of facing the consequences of his actions.

Comment

Everyone does not rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
        Hopefully they're too young to understand what's going on.
        Yeah, but eventually thry will find out man, sad, very sad.
        Originally posted by Casual View Post
        He should be punished and put in the ring with Vitali for 12 hard rounds, turning his face into a pizza.
        Valero would have won by KO that would be like a punishment for Vitali. 27 have tried and 27 have been ko'd. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          He should be punished and put in the ring with Vitali for 12 hard rounds, turning his face into a pizza.
          Say what? Valero is dead? I never even knew he hung himself till i just read the boxing news. I take that back, that's real sad. He obvoisly had mental issues but didn't get the help he needed which resulted in this tradegy. I think he was selfish to take his wifes life, i feel ever so sad for his kids, i wish them all the best in the future.

R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            Who knows what he was under the influence of.

i don't care.........that's a ******* excuse.......i hate it when ppl use intoxication on alcohol or drug use to explain or justify their behaviour. If you are a violent drunk.....don't drink.

Comment

I hate people who judge others when they don't know **** about his life. Do you know him? Do you know why he kileld his wife? Do you know what happened? NO so STFU and give the man respect.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

I work for Venezuelans, well they are Portuguese who lived in Venezuela most of their lives. They know I'm a former amateur boxer and train fighters at a local gym so we talk about Valero and boxing all the time. This one guy I work with always shows me news about him in Venezuela.

How he beats on his wife, his mother and other family members. How he got the tattoo on his chest and completely subscribed to the Communism that Chavez brought to Venezuela.

I don't know how crazy the dude was, or even if he was crazy. I do know he was drinking heavily and when he did drink would beat up on him wife and own mother.

I don't mean to be insensitive but they lived in fear of him and now an innocent 21 year old woman is dead at the hands of Valero. Aside from admiring this man in the ring, there's nothing of him to admire. He was a wife beater, a drunk and now has murdered an innocent woman. Then went your like a coward and killed himself instead of facing the consequences of his actions.

co-sign. Hate cnts who can't handle their liquor......they should have there man card confiscated.

I drink to have a good time and get loose + blow off steam......not to get emotional and angry like some ******* do.

No excuses for his despicable actions...........

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Holy crap, are you serious? Valero was a freakin psycho path!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                    I hate people who judge others when they don't know **** about his life. Do you know him? Do you know why he kileld his wife? Do you know what happened? NO so STFU and give the man respect.

seriosuly....fuk you.....and congrats....first poster i am putting on ignore.

You are a weak minded fool.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      i don't care.........that's a ******* excuse.......i hate it when ppl use intoxication on alcohol or drug use to explain or justify their behaviour. If you are a violent drunk.....don't drink.
                      Maybe he drank to numb the pain.

Who knows what else he was taking.

This isn't some guy who just killed his wife out of the blue, he had a history of domestic abuse and alcohol related problems.

I hope you go through something really hard Check, we'll see how ' manly ' you are then.

Comment

Working...
                      X