Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's gonna have the better NBA career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna have the better NBA career?

vote/discuss
    Brandon Jennings
    13.04%
    Stephen Curry
    13.04%
    Tyreke Evans
    17.39%
    Russell Westbrook
    8.70%
    Derrick Rose
    39.13%
    OJ Mayo
    0.00%
    John Wall
    8.70%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    vote/discuss
    damn...lol thats a tuff one...i want to vote a couple like Jennings,Curry, or Evans...based mainly on the teams they play for...i'd like Westbrook more if Durant wasnt there to take the glory..rose is good of course but bulls prob gon end up w a good FA this year to take some light away from rose..Mayo jus plays for a bad team w even worst owners and well Wall is still up in air for sure

Comment

Your mother. She's good with balls.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        damn...lol thats a tuff one...i want to vote a couple like Jennings,Curry, or Evans...based mainly on the teams they play for...i'd like Westbrook more if Durant wasnt there to take the glory..rose is good of course but bulls prob gon end up w a good FA this year to take some light away from rose..Mayo jus plays for a bad team w even worst owners and well Wall is still up in air for sure
        yeah its a pretty hard pick.... a lot of good young players that are good in different ways.

IMO its between Jennings and Wall.... but I give Wall the edge. Wall to me is a bigger and faster version of Chris Paul. of course you can never tell how the NBA level will effect a player so we'll have to wait and see. But he just looks like the prototypical PG ATM.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-30-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

jennings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Derrick Rose.

Comment

I think Tyreke Evans may be the best of the bunch on that list. Russell Westbrook may have the most success in the near future because he plays next to Durant, Green and Harden.

Stephen Curry is a good player and will always look good playing for GS. He has done well to adapt his game to the pro level so quickly, but that's basically a perfect fit for him. I don't think he's quite the overall player Evans is.

Mayo is a good piece on that Memphis team. They weren't bad at all this year. If they could bring in a legit PG (CONley sucks) and a decent option off the bench they could be a playoff team.

The Kings need a good big man badly. Jason Thompson is ok and Carl Landry is better than advertised, but they need a go to guy down there. Spencer Hawes is a softy. Evan Turner would be a great fit for that team as well.

Comment

Darren Collison....when he gets traded to a team that makes him the full time starter

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  Darren Collison....when he gets traded to a team that makes him the full time starter
                  I was actually thinking of putting him on the poll but I never saw him play so I wasn't sure if some of his big games were fluke or not. is he really that good?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    I was actually thinking of putting him on but I never saw him play so I wasn't sure if some of his big games were fluke or not. is he really that good?

he lit us up big time last night...but then again, Fish cant guard the side of a barn nowadays...

but check out Collison's numbers when CP3 went out

Comment

Working...
                    X