Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Yeah and he constantly makes anti black post on all subjects. Another Sterling lol.
    Anything that disagrees with your point of view would be anti-black. But that's the life of clowns and racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      Anything that disagrees with your point of view would be anti-black. But that's the life of clowns and racists.
      LMAO that guy is delusional. I disagree with him on Golovkin fights and all of a sudden I make anti-black threads/posts.

That guy is a mentally oppressed loser who's greatest accomplishment was being pushed out his mother's snatch.

His only contributions to his community is sucking off pro boxers online.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        LMAO that guy is delusional. I disagree with him on Golovkin fights and all of a sudden I make anti-black threads/posts.

That guy is a mentally oppressed loser who's greatest accomplishment was being pushed out his mother's snatch.

He obviously lacks the IQ to talk politics, he should stick to talking boxing and leave the political talk to the grown-ups.

Comment

Hi Uncle. Board version of steppin fetchit lol. Nothing delusional about you always siding with with the people going in on blacks. You want their acceptance and approval which is pathetic.

You agreed with Dougie Fisher's asinine and racist comments about "a certain demographic." Compared Golovkin's plight to Jack Johnson and you agreed with that. That's how dumb you are.

You equated the Nation of Islam to the Klan. Last time I checked they're a radical group but they're not out lynching white people, burning crosses on lawns, or blowing up churches.

You're ignorant and have serious mental issues lol. You're an internet minstrel show. Don't front like I don't know what's up with you lol.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 01-16-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            He obviously lacks the IQ to talk politics, he should stick to talking boxing and leave the political talk to the grown-ups.
            The racist just responded to me with more of his ignorance. I never seen a man so ashamed of his race. He thinks beating his chest in on a boxing forum proves something.

He's looking for the approval of others on a boxing forums and leashes out when you disagree with him. He's obviously not very smart or successful lmao. He's a outright disgrace for a man but he'll fit right right in with the little boys.

Comment

The racist just responded to me with more of his ignorance. I never seen a man so ashamed of his race. He thinks beating his chest in on a boxing forum proves something.

He's looking for the approval of others on a boxing forums and leashes out when you disagree with him. He's obviously not very smart or successful lmao. He's a outright disgrace for a man but he'll fit right right in with the little boys.
              LOL Funny how you couldn't refute a single fact I put on you about your history on this site. You believe Golovkin is going through the same thing as Jack Johnson

Comment

Hi Uncle. Board version of steppin fetchit lol. Nothing delusional about you always siding with with the people going in on blacks. You want their acceptance and approval which is pathetic.

You agreed with Dougie Fisher's asinine and racist comments about "a certain demographic." Compared Golovkin's plight to Jack Johnson and you agreed with that. That's how dumb you are.

You equated the Nation of Islam to the Klan. Last time I checked they're a radical group but they're not out lynching white people, burning crosses on lawns, or blowing up churches.

You're ignorant and have serious mental issues lol. You're an internet minstrel show. Don't front like I don't know what's up with you lol.
                A certain demographic as in racist blacks, spiteful Cotto fans, and embarrassed Canelo fans like you.

I don't group myself with racist like you, I'm a normal individual. Race has very little to do with being against racist like the KKK and the Nation Of Islam, any decent human being should be.

Keep living in the dark envy sheep.

Comment

A certain demographic as in racist blacks, spiteful Cotto fans, and embarrassed Canelo fans like you.

I don't group myself with racist like you, I'm a normal individual. Race has very little to do with being against racist like the KKK and the Nation Of Islam, any decent human being should be.

Keep living in the dark envy sheep.

First of all, you don't know who's black on an internet forum unless they tell you. Assuming that all of Golovkin's critics are "racist blacks " proves my point about you. Thanks for making this so easy LOL.

Again comparing the Klan to the Nation of Islam is historically dishonest and another example your stupidity. You're delusional enough to try to join the Klan lol.

Still think Golovkin is going through what Jack Johnson did lol?
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 01-16-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

LOL Funny how you couldn't refute a single fact I put on you about your history on this site. You believe Golovkin is going through the same thing as Jack Johnson
                    This post really shows your desperation. Who the hell compared Jack Johnson to Golovkin. No fighter today is going through trails and tribulations of fighters of yesteryear lol.

Dude just face it, you're racist. You feel every Golovkin fan is white and all his detractors should be black. It's a laughable viewpoint. Too think me being a fan of Golovkin has you so flustered to the point where you use racial slurs to get even.

Do you understand you're the only one in the entire thread using racist slurs?

Comment

First of all, you don't know who's black on an internet forum unless they tell you. Assuming that all of Golovkin's critics are "racist blacks " proves my point about you. Thanks for making this so easy LOL.

Again comparing the Klan to the Nation of Islam is historically dishonest and another example your stupidity. You're delusional enough to try to join the Klan lol.
                      You should try reading that post again, I obviously listed other groups. You're trying to match wits with someone much smarter than you.

The klan would be envious of your racism and might be willing to offer you a spot in their group.
                      Last edited by SilverMiles; 01-16-2017, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X