Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: $1 Million Fine For Every Pound I'm Over With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It'll be fun, no doubt. I don't like that it holds up a stacked division and prevents the much anticipated, potential jump to 160.
    But, the consolation is that it'll be entertaining, for however long. Jr has shown that he can be dangerous all the way up through the last minute of the last round so I'll give him that much.
    I think that it wont stop Canelo-GGG from takeing place in september,but im an optimistic person

Comment

Chavez Jr: $1 Million Fine For Every Pound I'm Over With Canelo -- never saw something like this before!

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      Canelo reached joke status to me when he ducked Golovkin to fight Khan and then that other bum.

Chavez Jr is washed up at this point and has never beaten anybody anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        I think that it wont stop Canelo-GGG from takeing place in september,but im an optimistic person

no, but Cotto could

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Chavez Jr: $1 Million Fine For Every Pound I'm Over With Canelo -- never saw something like this before!

thought you were a pacfan ?

Pac demanded - an unheard of - 3.5mil for Hoya, and then he wanted 10mil for Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          no, but Cotto could

thought you were a pacfan ?

Pac demanded - an unheard of - 3.5mil for Hoya, and then he wanted 10mil for Mayweather
          Yea Cotto defintly can do it,but i think that Cotto dont want anymore hard fights ,but who knows money talks

Comment

Great fight for the simpleminded casual mexicans. Do any real hardcore fans care about it? Not really, Chavez is washed up and will be drained, he didnt beat anybody of note in 4+ years, got totally destroyed by Fonfara and he will spend the whole camp trying to make weight. Just proves that Canelo and Oscar were lying all the time "we didnt fight GGG yet because Canelo is not a real Middleweight".

Comment

lmfao love it! this means a real fight Chavez cant BS in camp like he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I see. Who is the lineal champ at lhw then?
                Adonis Stevenson he earned that title when he beat Chad Dawson and Chad earned it beating Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  I never had a problem with weight penalties.

If you can't make the weight, don't take the fight. It's disrespectful for a fighter to come in ABOVE the agreed upon weight, but some fighters don't have respect (JCC). Chavez has come in above weight at least 4 times (probably more), blew off post-fight drug tests, and has used marijuana during training camps.

**** Chavez. He deserves a very stiff penalty if he can't make the agreed upon weight. If you can't make the weight, don't take the fight.

Mayweather was a boss and he didn't cry about the penalty. Manny, on the other hand, needed 5 years to grow enough balls for drug testing and STILL showed up with BACNE at 37 years old
                  all of the above

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Adonis Stevenson he earned that title when he beat Chad Dawson and Chad earned it beating Hopkins.
                    But Ward beat Dawson before that dude. So he must be champion by your standards.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      But Ward beat Dawson before that dude. So he must be champion by your standards.
                      Ward beat him at 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X