Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Alexkid have his own master thread in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I must make Nelson work, this is what I have learned in this thread, Nelson like to block punches with his face and to work hard on the forums
    I also have a ktfo-punch. You don't want to see that.

Comment

Who's Alexkid ?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I also have a ktfo-punch. You don't want to see that.
        "You" look like one of those old school white men before chemicals were put into crops and hormones into animals.

Ie smaller but hard hitting strong chinned more mesomorphic and well made

Maybe it was the hard work back then and perhaps sexual selection for masculine men or men doing more of the choosing

Something changed

It seems more than just culture it seems biological they looked more masculine jaw wise etc things you cant get from hard work
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-10-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by furn View Post
          who's alexkid ?
          fcuk ffuuuukkkkkkkkkyou i am ****kk you ****kk

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Alex is a low level troll not worthy of even being called a troll. None of you, all you do is **** post all day on a boxing forum.

I've been trolling this loser for 9 months, destroyed his YouTube channel, got him kicked out of his gun range, kicked out of his gym, and now I got him evicted from his apartment, and he is facing criminal charges.

Step you game up little ones.

We drove him crazy to the point he's pulling guns out on random people outside his apartment. This is how you troll son...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KxDWSHdAAA&sns=em
            Bro, you can't just drop a post like this and not elaborate further.......

Go on..

Comment

Lmfao @ bostonguy's vote

Comment

Lmao at bostonguy voting yes.... he is the one poster that actually has the power to make this happen

Comment

Alexkid has to be the best troll on boxingscene.. he has posters making threads about him... what more could a troll ask for.. mission accomplished on trolling if people making threads about you

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    fcuk ffuuuukkkkkkkkkyou i am ****kk you ****kk
                    Interesting first post.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Bro, you can't just drop a post like this and not elaborate further.......

Go on..
                      We posted craigslist ads for a free war dog and sent people to his apartment to pick up the dog. We named the dog Layne, so people were slamming on his door asking for Layne. Layne is someone who sued him a few years ago, so we knew it Would drive him nuts.

Than we posted craigslist ads using a picture of a tranny and sent a bunch of dudes to his apartment who wanted to fck the tranny. we started doing it on christmas as a special gift to him and did it 24/7 for weeks.

This is after months of calling him a coward and making videos on YouTube questioning his man hood. (he likes to think of himself as a alt right tough guy)

So we knew if we kept pushing he would do something stupid and video tape it and he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X