Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

WBC welterweight king Floyd Mayweather Jr. announced on the social networks that he officially reunited with his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. Big Floyd will train his son for the upcoming title defense on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Floyd Sr. trained his son in the early part of his career - until the two of them had a falling out and then uncle Roger Mayweather took over. Roger has been dealing with health issues for the last few months and Floyd Sr. has stepped in as head trainer. The May 4th opponent is still unknown. Robert Guerrero is viewed by insiders as the frontrunner, despite Floyd Jr. naming IBF champion Devon Alexander as the frontrunner last week.

[Click Here To Read More]

getting his excuses ready for when he lose I see.

Comment

Comment

What is up with the pointing in his pictures???

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
          getting his excuses ready for when he lose I see.
          I believe Floyd will retire undefeated, but if he were to lose I think he would probably use this as an excuse. And who knows not having Roger in his corner might affect him mentally.

Comment

Floyd doesnt needs a trainer, just someone to know how to hold the mitts

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Floyd doesnt needs a trainer, just someone to know how to hold the mitts
              You're absolutely right. He doesn't...just someone who knows the mitt technique he uses to sharpen his reflexes.

Comment

Why the hell is my rep power at 6?? I know more about Boxing than anyone of these idiots on this website!! Maybe I should start saying stupid shyt like "Manny is the greatest" and "Guerrero has a chance to beat Floyd" to get my points up....fu**in stupid

Comment

Floyd & Canelo are boxed in here. Floyd wanted Alexander, a safe fight for him & another chunk of $$ to temporarily beat the creditors back. But the fans said "NO", & now anything less than Guerrero or Canelo on May 4, and Floyd's taking way too much heat for b*tching out. Well Floyd's not fighting Canelo. Say what you want about Guerrero, but he's not coming to kiss in the ring, he's coming to win by hook or by crook .. he's coming to FIGHT! And Canelo wanted Cotto, a safe fight akin to Mayweather/Alexander above, to bank some $$ with little risk. But now he's cornered with either Lara or Trout, & those 2 also are NOT coming to lose or to settle for paycheck .. they are coming to FIGHT! We all want highly-competitive FIGHTS, where physical & mental stamina are stretched to the gills where we get our $$ worth. We've got them & these are 2 bonified FIGHTS! To quote the classic line in the Bachelor Party movie, "GENTLEMEN, START YOUR BONERS!" This could be a great card!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X