Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    hope we see the old exciting gamboa.His last few fights havent
    been impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87
      been impressive.
      Can't say I feel your pain but it's understandable. It's never impressive when 3 of your countrymen get schooled and steamrolled. How did it feel to sit in front of your TV for 24 rounds just to witness that? Oh the misery.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What's up with that bit about the ring entrance? This isn't a homecoming for the popular star, so it's not like the audience is going to raise the roof for Gamboa. Maybe Bob Arum knows something we don't.

2 mil point bet that Fifty Cent is going to walk in with Gamboa rappin' the way into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          What's up with that bit about the ring entrance? This isn't a homecoming for the popular star, so it's not like the audience is going to raise the roof for Gamboa. Maybe Bob Arum knows something we don't.

2 mil point bet that Fifty Cent is going to walk in with Gamboa rappin' the way into the ring.
          Gamboa is an electrifying fighter. He's a major reason why "50" got into the business in the first place. Jackson is doing everything in his power to see that his fighter and, therefore, his business venture succeed. "Fitty" wants to create as much buzz as possible. He's been doing a good job, so far. It'll all come to a dazzling head (I hope) on the undercard of a major PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            been impressive.
            solis was as exciting s it gets patna

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Gamboa is another good option for Pac if he beats Marquez

Comment

Farenas is no bum he was beating Uchiyama i cant wait! I can already see Gamboa jumping out to the ring in the middle of a 50 cent concert lol Hopefully Gamboa doesn't have much ring rust also concerned about he's dad is the one who's been training him i dont know much about him. Crap not even 7pm yet Clock why yu no move faster I wanna see some Solis destruction type fight.

Comment

Go faster time..go faster..

Comment

i dont see farenas lasting longer than 6 rounds tbh....

Comment

i expect gamboa to win this but an upset is not too far fetched, just ask berto, ring rust is a much bigger problem than his opponent

Comment

Working...
                      X