Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

With all their lies and contradictions, do you think David Haye and Adam Booth believe the UK boxing fans are fools?

Discuss.

Poll coming.
    Yes, they laugh about it and believe thay can fool them forever
    86.67%
    No, I think they realize they can't fool them forever, and Haye will fight a live opponent soon
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 02-08-2011, 11:04 AM.

Poll is now up.

What do you think?

Comment

One thing I do know is that you have developed an unhealthy obsession with David haye.

Comment

Booth and Hayefaker have fooled the gullible Brits for 3 years now and even sold the Fraudley fight to them after first saying the fight was a joke. So yes, I think they still think that the Brits are too gullible and stupid to realize what is happening, so get ready for them to package Vagina vs Momeck II as Ali vs Foreman and stuff it up gullible Brits' throats in a 3D gimmick.

Comment

Britain is dominated by the media, if they say it's a Muslim invasion then everyone believes it.

Even more so with boxing when they have to be spoon fed information with a slight twist. 90% of the boxing fans don't know a lot about the sport, they just tune in to see someone getting knocked out. So if you bill the fight as a fight of the century or something grand then you'll sell a lot.

Which is exactly what Sky Sports did with Haye's fights against Valuev & Harrison.

Comment

We know Hayes ducking the Klitschkos and any real challenge

But you need to chill out.

Comment

What happened to you not posting about Haye anymore? You shouldn't hate Haye so much you should be thanking him, he has done wonders for Wlad's popularity before Haye he had about 4 fans on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                Britain is dominated by the media, if they say it's a Muslim invasion then everyone believes it.

Even more so with boxing when they have to be spoon fed information with a slight twist. 90% of the boxing fans don't know a lot about the sport, they just tune in to see someone getting knocked out. So if you bill the fight as a fight of the century or something grand then you'll sell a lot.

Which is exactly what Sky Sports did with Haye's fights against Valuev & Harrison.
                But do the Brits have the attention span of gnats? This is what I don't understand, Vagina can say one thing one week and then turn around and say the exact opposite a week later and they still believe it, as if the statement from an earlier week never happened. His turn-around between "I will never fight Audley he is a joke" to "the fans have been asking for this it's going to biggest Brit fight ever" was literally a matter of a couple of weeks. I am not even going into the whole Klitschko thing, the contradictions there are endless, just follow the headlines: "I will knock out both brothers in 2009..2010...2011." Then, "I will hold my head up high when I retire this year without fighting a Klitschko."

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  But do the Brits have the attention span of gnats? This is what I don't understand, Vagina can say one thing one week and then turn around and say the exact opposite a week later and they still believe it, as if the statement from an earlier week never happened. His turn-around between "I will never fight Audley he is a joke" to "the fans have been asking for this it's going to biggest Brit fight ever" was literally a matter of a couple of weeks. I am not even going into the whole Klitschko thing, the contradictions there are endless, just follow the headlines: "I will knock out both brothers in 2009..2010...2011." Then, "I will hold my head up high when I retire this year without fighting a Klitschko."
                  Any british boxing fan with an ounce of sense can see that haye is ducking wlad.

Just chill out and get laid

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                    With all their lies and contradictions, do you think David Haye and Adam Booth believe the UK boxing fans are fools?

Discuss.

Poll coming.
                    Yes... I mean they actually thought haye/audley was gonna be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X