Thought Manny would actually fight a threat after f 2 non punchers in a row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon rios is a non puncher??? LOL

Comment

It's funny cause these idiots back in the day kept talking about why pac always fights guy who come to fight and come forward but now that pac's been fighting boxers and movers they still complain LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I thought skills win fights
        This only applies when it suits fanboys' arguments.

OP, so somebody who can't punch isn't a threat? Great logic. I guess if Pac fought Floyd he wouldn't be a threat then, eh?

Floyd has never fought a welterweight as good as Bradley and I don't even rate Bradley too highly.

Comment

floyd has skills but no power. that would be another cherry pick.

Comment

Manny's opponents are usually guys with power who are a lot slower and less skilled (Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, Clottey, Rios). Algieri is actually a good change of pace considering Porter, Thurman, Khan and Guerrero weren't available (Haymon) and Marquez priced himself out.

Comment

You guys b1tched and moaned that Manny doesn't fight prime, undefeated champions. He is going to do just that and you still b1tch and moan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                if you're red, you shouldnt be allowed to start threads.

if you're a fl 0mo like the TS, you should take a aids test and log off.
                i came to the conclusion that if you weren't here before 2008, green in nsb only means is that you sucked off one of those pacf@gs in the pinoy lounge.

Comment

TS = Dipshlt!:AYWOoD:

Comment

Algieri has a 40%KO ratio, never fought about 140, fought on espn THIS year, and arguably lost his last fight. Spin it all you want this is a disappointment for pacquiao. He was asked by bob and approved of the fight so there is no excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                      if you're red, you shouldnt be allowed to start threads.

if you're a fl 0mo like the TS, you should take a aids test and log off.
                      I completely agree with your 2nd point

Comment

Working...
                      X