No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tossed back some drinks with Vers last night. Dude is cool as a fan bruh. It'd be great if his ban was lifted.

Comment

• Gonna have a few tonight but I won't go crazy. I am shot to hell. I'm gonna bang out this girl tomorrow and hopefully there will be a backyard party of some sort.

Comment

• Everyone's peaced out for the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Everyone's peaced out for the weekend.
            I here Teng till BAD comes on, but Im on my last sip of liqour and too lazy to got to the liqour store to re-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I here Teng till BAD comes on, but Im on my last sip of liqour and too lazy to got to the liqour store to re-up.
              Were you stuck in the Hurricane?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Were you stuck in the Hurricane?
                Naw Derranged my man. Im in Texas so all we got was a lil rain. Been busy buyin firearms, so much so that I couldnt be arsed with re-uppin my drinkin supply. Damn shame, I gots to do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Naw Derranged my man. Im in Texas so all we got was a lil rain. Been busy buyin firearms, so much so that I couldnt be arsed with re-uppin my drinkin supply. Damn shame, I gots to do better.
                  You didn't take a little extra moonshine from Bubba?

Comment

• bout to pour another glass of red before the fights starts

it's corn season here. i buy the stuff from stands on the side of the road. it's terrific and well priced.

i'm covered in those little corn hairs, though, from peeling the things

i was wondering what these little fibers were that were accumulating on the floor... the corn.

Comment

• Stepping out to grab more tonic water and some burritos

Comment

Working...
                      X