Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye set for ring return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 99% certain the Povetkin fight will be signed within the next week or so. Expect Sky to be behind it big time, and it'll likely be at the O2, they will market it as a proper world title fight.

Haye has been hanging about with Saurland, laughing and joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Haye can beat MOST of the HW's atm....I don't like the dude but lets be honest....outside of Wlad and maybe 2 or 3 other dudes...Haye can beat them ALL including Vitali imo...but I doubt he's in the game for the glory...dude want them checks...its obvious....not knocking him for that but there's fights for him that hardcore fans would LOVE to see...but like I said, dude chasing checks
      Amir Mansour would beat Haye

Comment

I would love active David Haye. He is one of the rare fighters whom people give some credit apart from Klitschkos.

If he can dedicate himself 100% and work his way to mandatory for Wlad, I won't have anything against the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I am 99% certain the Povetkin fight will be signed within the next week or so. Expect Sky to be behind it big time, and it'll likely be at the O2, they will market it as a proper world title fight.

It'd be pretty funny, for sure.

I don't think Saurland have been unreasonable with their demands for the Wladimir fight. It'd be Alexander's biggest professional fight and, according to the WBA, he is a champion; so a 70/30 split would have been fair.

Half the problem for Wladimir and Vitali is that they demand too much. No wonder 'contenders' are reluctant to fight them.

Comment

So you expect Povetkin to fight Haye instead of fighting Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised if Haye-Povetkin was made.
              I would. I don't think that Povetkin wants to jeopardize his status as mandatory and doubt that Haye wants to fight a dangerous opponent. Should it happen, I'd be delighted though.

Comment

Sauerland has had a piece (options) of Haye since he fought Valuev. It's a good thing for Haye if they have a good relatioonship. Sauerland has several top HW's in their stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  So you expect Povetkin to fight Haye instead of fighting Wlad?
                  Povetkin don't want none of Wlad. Vittles don't want none of Haye...its natural. WAR Hayemaker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I would. I don't think that Povetkin wants to jeopardize his status as mandatory and doubt that Haye wants to fight a dangerous opponent. Should it happen, I'd be delighted though.
                    Exactly.

Povetkin would rather follow through with the Wlad fight than face Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Haye can beat MOST of the HW's atm....I don't like the dude but lets be honest....outside of Wlad and maybe 2 or 3 other dudes...Haye can beat them ALL including Vitali imo...but I doubt he's in the game for the glory...dude want them checks...its obvious....not knocking him for that but there's fights for him that hardcore fans would LOVE to see...but like I said, dude chasing checks
                      lol everyone is in it for the checks to a point

Comment

Working...
                      X