No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto's Post Fight Thoughts

Does anybody have any quotes from Cotto since the fight has ended? I am curious to hear how he feels about the fight result. I understand if he is disappointed that he lost the fight and is reluctant to speak to the media but Cotto fought his heart out and put on a good show, he just lost to the better man and there is no shame in that. I hope he doesn't feel like he was robbed and he should be proud of the show him and Mayweather put on. Cotto is a warrior and will be champ again.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      complete bull_sh_it. Almost all of Mayweathers punches got blocked in the whole fight. Cotto landed bodyshots and jabs while Floyd was landing almost nothing. u r a joke
      You didn't actually respond to what I said, good job. "Almost all" oesnt change the fact Floyd landed the more clean punches and clearly the 21% connect rate for Cotto showed that though he tried his hardest, he just couldn't land on Floyd. You hate Floyd so much that you HOPE that punches landed clean just because they were thrown. Everytime the crowd cheered in your mind you wanted to believe the punches landed clean when in fact THEY WERE ALL blocked or slipped. Pathetic.

Comment

• Been wondering the same thing. Was a bit disappointing that he left without giving an interview but at least he and Floyd showed sportsmanship in the ring after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          "10 years ago" Ok that's all I need to read to know you are a hater and a troll. Floyd is not even in his prime anymore and its been obvious for some time now that he hasn't been.
          10 years had me saying WTF? thats 2002. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Cotto missed a lot of punches. That can tire you out.
            True that can but his corner asked Cotto "how are you feeling" after that 8th round. Cotto confidently said, that he was feeling good .... but Cotto did nothing in the 9th.

Comment

• Cotto should be a HOF but only in Puerto Rico. He hasn't done anything yet to get inducted in the real HOF.

Comment

• Dear casual stupid boxing fans,

Making a guy miss can tire you out, dealing with movement can tire you out, lastly if a fighter gets tired HOW IN THE **** does that take a way anything from the guy who didnt get tired?

Seriously wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
                  your kidding right? you know the cut was caused by a head butt that was clearly caused by mosley lunging in right. Man mosley should have points taken off when he does this crap he does it all the frigging time.
                  yes we are kidding come on man

Comment

• I think he might have felt disrespected I believe he should have been interviewed first. Floyd's interview was long so he got tired and left. I would have done the exact same thing as cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Cotto landed 3 punches in round 3, ALL JABS. Cotto barely thew any punches in round 9 and round 10. I implore you to watch the fight again. I guarantee the crowd cheering everytime Cotto through a punch swayed you.
                      I watched the fight twice already, not gonna watch it a 3rd time. I had Cotto winning every time I watched it. You are a clown, just like the rest of the trolls here. If you cant score, fu_kk off. Cotto blocked 90 % of Floyds punches in this fight and the punch stats have been a joke in COUNTLESS fights in the past and you lil troll know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X