Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who currently has a better 10 fight resume than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley and Manny resumes stand heads and shoulders above the other fighters in the last 5 years.

Comment

Frankie Gavin
      Jo Jo Dan
      Shawn Porter
      Álvaro Robles
      Viacheslav Senchenko
      Carson Jones
      Hector Saldivia
      Carson Jones
      Matthew Hatton
      Luis Galarza

Comment

How can you forget Hopkins and RJJ

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I agree. Bradley deserves a lot more respect than he gets. Went to the UK to lift the strap off Witter. No one knew his name when he did that. That got him some hype. Took a bomb from Holt, got up and outboxed him over the course of the fight even though he touched down again. Took on a young Lamont. A lot picked against him. Dropped Lamont and won a wide decision. Unified vs. Alexander in an ugly, forgettable bout. A lot of people turned against him after the first Pac fight. I think if Tim had to do it again, he would have just said that Pac beat him but he wants to do it again.

That changed his career. Accepted war with Provodnikov. Beat JMM and ascended to #3 P4P. Then Pac. Full circle. Anybody that doesn't have respect for Bradley is a b*tchass ****boy. Spit in the face of those "fans".
          Pigeons, i dont usually agree with you, i know that you aren't as irrational as i perceived.... no offense. you are a cool kat. I guess being in the lobbies of the boxingscene forums takes a toll on everyone psychologically. ME included.... and i dont even write as much just read a shi.t ton....

Comment

Working...
          X