Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds do you think Erislandy Lara could win against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is slippery but he doesn't have a great offense, and GGG does a damn good job at cutting off the ring. I think Lara can win the first two.

Comment

Very intriguing matchup here.

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't even want to see this fight. Lara would just stink it out. If you think he ran vs Canelo imagine him against GGG. Lara would not take 1 forward step.

Comment

Still think Lara wins AT LEAST 4 rounds.

Comment

Lara gets massacred. I hope this fight happens to shut people up. Lara hates pressure, it completely throws him off his game. The only way he could survive 12 is by making no effort to win rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Honestly I wouldn't even want to see this fight. Lara would just stink it out. If you think he ran vs Canelo imagine him against GGG. Lara would not take 1 forward step.
              Yeah but Lara ain't gonna' be able to get away. Golovkin is better at cutting off the ring than Canelo was that night. So Lara will end up having to fight. Thing is, Lara has sand and when put to it, he can fight. And Golovkin can be hit.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take GGG by KO in this fight, but Lara would be his most legit conquest to date and Lara has potential to actually give him a test.

Make the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X