Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: I WILL Be Staying Active - 6 Fights In 30 Months. (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: I WILL Be Staying Active - 6 Fights In 30 Months. (VIDEO)

New interview with Mayweather as he confirms that he intends to fulfil his contractual obligation to it's fullest extent by fighting 6 times in 30 months - an average of 1 fight every 5 months.

Will Mayweather stay that active or will he go back to being a relatively inactive fighter?

Mayweather WILL Fight 6 Times in 30 Months
    3.45%
    Mayweather will fight more frequently but not 6 times in 30 Months
    65.52%
    NO.. Mayweather will continue with low activity rate / rare appearances
    31.03%
    Other
    0.00%

I got money that will say only one of those fights will actually be PPV worthy probably be his last fight.

The question is who will it be, Canelo, Martinez?

Comment

It sounds like he had some kind of awakening, perhaps in prison. I'd like to be supportive and believe him, but I can't see him getting in there every 5 months. I'm the same age as him and even though I'm athletic, killing your body and hyper focusing on work gets old. You want to start enjoying your successes and your life. That's why most guys lose that killer instinct at a point.

Comment

Yes Floyd will fight 20 times in 30 months, but not strong champions. He wont fight as good people as BH is doing at 47.

Comment

I don't really care unless he fights Canelo or something that's actually meaningful. But if he's gonna settle for the Guerrero's and Alexander's of boxing, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I don't really care unless he fights Canelo or something that's actually meaningful. But if he's gonna settle for the Guerrero's and Alexander's of boxing, who cares.
            He could fight the Rios and Alvarados and look better than great , but those B graders would be a step down from Guerreros and Alexanders , he could school Bradley JMM or Ruslan and look like the ATG that he is winning in cruise mode , but Arum dont like getting his boys beat outside of his own stable so he wont put any of his near Floyd .

Its a real pain in the butt when somebody comes along thats just too good . I feel your pain brother lol .

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Yes Floyd will fight 20 times in 30 months, but not strong champions. He wont fight as good people as BH is doing at 47.
              Like Murat?

Comment

1. abner mares
                2. wilfredo vazquez
                3. maybe...paulie malignaggi?
                4.back in prison

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by thuggery

He could fight the Rios and Alvarados and look better than great , but those B graders would be a step down from Guerreros and Alexanders , he could school Bradley JMM or Ruslan and look like the ATG that he is winning in cruise mode , but Arum dont like getting his boys beat outside of his own stable so he wont put any of his near Floyd .

Its a real pain in the butt when somebody comes along thats just too good . I feel your pain brother lol .
                  A step down from Guerrero and Alexander? Are you serious right now? How's Guerrero any better than Rios or Alvarado? Oh and btw your boy Alexander isn't as good as you and these people make him out to be. He's got 3 losses in his record. Matthysse, Kotelnik and Bradley. Oh and btw when he does "win" its far from impressive.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ill believe it when i see it. hopefully canelo calls out floyd if he wins, he only fights guys that call him out rememeber rofl!

Comment

Working...
                    X