Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Of The Strangest Things People Have Traded for Sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was at a bar called sneaky pete's & a fairly attractive women(in her 30s) came into the bar pretty drunk & ordered a couple glasses of wine. this bar is pretty shady & lots of shenanigans goes on behind closed doors.the owner laura had stepped out & this women wanted to leave but didn't have money to pay her tab. 2 glasses of wine was like $10. she offered a few of us a ******* if we'd pay her tab. my goodfriend who is an ironworker was going through a bitter divorce & was cooking at the bar on weekends to get out of the house because his wife was still living with him. we told her we'd pay the tab if she went in the kitchen & gave the cook a *******. to our amazement she did this & larsen had absolutely no idea what had happened but he turned around to find this women get on her knees & blow him right in the kitchen while he was cooking. he was a happy man that night...he told us after that his wife had not given him a BJ in years & never swallowed. he got the full meal deal from this women...

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
      Some chick on the maury show said she traded sex for a bag of potato chips.
      go up to fort mcmurray in northern alberta. 10 years ago some pretty crazy stuff went on in camps.running trains on a girl for a couple packs of smokes & a couple beer...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        i was at a bar called sneaky pete's & a fairly attractive women(in her 30s) came into the bar pretty drunk & ordered a couple glasses of wine. this bar is pretty shady & lots of shenanigans goes on behind closed doors.the owner laura had stepped out & this women wanted to leave but didn't have money to pay her tab. 2 glasses of wine was like $10. she offered a few of us a ******* if we'd pay her tab. my goodfriend who is an ironworker was going through a bitter divorce & was cooking at the bar on weekends to get out of the house because his wife was still living with him. we told her we'd pay the tab if she went in the kitchen & gave the cook a *******. to our amazement she did this & larsen had absolutely no idea what had happened but he turned around to find this women get on her knees & blow him right in the kitchen while he was cooking. he was a happy man that night...he told us after that his wife had not given him a BJ in years & never swallowed. he got the full meal deal from this women...
        You sir are a true friend...

Comment

lol thats amazing yo...............

Comment

i think mcdonalds is good. but i never thought it was that good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              lol thats amazing yo...............
              I'm digging your sig

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I'm digging your sig

lol thanks bro.........

Comment

Working...
                X