Boycott Boxing June 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Boycotts never work.....

besides everyone here just streams it anyways....
    Spread the word its no big deal but you would be surprised what a lot of people can achieve if they actually do something together ,,,,

Im disgusted in what Pac and Arum are doing !!

Comment

No need... whoever wont buy wont, the others wont ever be convinced. But you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel
        There is no way in hell i would miss a mayweather-martinez or mayweather-cotto fight
        neither would I but those fights havent happened or have been signed yet. Those arent the fights I'm talking about anyways. Im reffering to all the fights since 2010 (when negotiations began). If we wanted to make a point across, we shoulda done it from the start and not 7 fights later 2+ yrs and all those millions in each of their pockets later.

Floyd vs Mosley
        Pacquiao vs Clottey
        Pacquiao vs Margarito
        Floyd vs Ortiz
        Pacquiao vs Mosley
        Pacquiao vs Marquez III (maybe not this one)

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          No need... whoever wont buy wont, the others wont ever be convinced. But you never know.
          With a fanbase you have Diehards , then casual then on the fence sitters ,,,, Arum and Pac will take a hit , how much only they will know , and they wont tell anybody lol , they will just say how huge it did but hide the numbers , but I got no doubt this DUCK will hurt them .

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            although I am disapointed in this decision, I will not boycott a possible Pacquiao vs Marquez IV showdown. We should've been boycotting all of Floyds & Manny's fight since negotiations first fell through to make our point across. Not now after they have banked millions off of us. Too late IMO.
            So you would like to pay to see Marquez getting robbed again?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Boycotts never work.....

besides everyone here just streams it anyways....
              That's the point, if you stream it for a buck or two instead of spending $65-$70 dollars for the PPV, Arum's pockets take a crucial hit. He'll have to come up off money that he had in the bank already to cover the guarantees because the revenues aren't there to cover them.

Trust me, when money is involved (and we are talking about one of the greediest money grubbers in the world) the idea of not making any or losing a large amount of it is a great equalizer.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                So you would like to pay to see Marquez getting robbed again?
                Yes I too saw Marquez winning the fight but just because the judges saw it differently isnt changing the fact that both have produced great fights vs one another and worth paying IMO. I dont let the judges determine what fights I should buy and which ones to ignore. These styles were made for each other and I'll pay to watch these two fight everytime despite if the outcome is controversial.

Comment

Working...
                X