No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    49ers are the last hope... the Giants will probably beat either the Ravens or Pats.
    **** I think Brady will exploit that secondary horribly.

He's not Rodgers lol. He's the master pocket passer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I wouldnt look that far into it they beat a Packers team that was victim to waiting around for close to a month to play a meaningful game.

I think the 49ers could rough up the Giants pretty bad.

With my best John McEnroe impersonation " You Can't Be Serious " !!!

Comment

• Giants now have to beat the Sadfagbitchco 49ers. That's gonna be a defensive struggle.

Comment

• anyone care to take the Shemen on a bet with moi vs the 49ers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            anyone care to take the Shemen on a bet with moi vs the 49ers?
            yep

2 bil

confirmed

Comment

• wait a minute.....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                I had the Giants outright winning this game ... I just had a feeling, took the +7.5 and made some $$

But honestly at the beginning of the year everyone like espn was giving eli manning grief for saying he was an elite QB ... well ... he proved he is one of the ELITE QB's, now he's on his way to the nfc championship game ....
                I agree. Eli might not make it look as effortless as Brady, Brees, or Rodgers, but he has to be considered Elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  True although I'd never bet against the Pats. Ever.

Enjoying the game is more important to me than winning the dough and I definitely won't be enjoying the game if I'm rooting for the Pats to lose.

So basically as far as I'm concerned, the Pats are winning every game they play.
                  Yeah I have a friend who bets on a lot of games. There have been times when we've watched games and while me and the rest of my friends are celebrating after our team is doing well, my betting friend just sits there and stays quiet.

We figure that he probably bet against our team, so we all end up yelling at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    With my best John McEnroe impersonation " You Can't Be Serious " !!!
                    Half is me hating the Giants and the other half is serious.

I mean the Giants were the hot team and the Packers have basically been sitting around for like 3 weeks. 6 dropped passes, Rodgers misses a wide open Jennings for a touchdown, thats the kind of stuff that happens with a cold team.

Comment

Half is me hating the Giants and the other half is serious.

I mean the Giants were the hot team and the Packers have basically been sitting around for like 3 weeks. 6 dropped passes, Rodgers misses a wide open Jennings for a touchdown, thats the kind of stuff that happens with a cold team.

If you felt any other way I wouldn't take you serious at all !!! Don't think for a second If Philly was in there against the Packers I wouldn't be rooting for double discount man or the 9ers for that matter. I feel ya !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X