No announcement yet.

How Big Of An Impact Could Jame Kirkland Have On American Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Big Of An Impact Could Jame Kirkland Have On American Boxing

If James can get back to shape he was in before he went to the slammer could he be the next big in the 154 division from america? He has the ruthless style that would please any casual fan. He has the look of a killer/inmate. Hope James can return to form and bring more excitement to American boxing.

Kirkland vs Cotto
    Kirkland vs Martinez
    Kirkland vs Pavlik
    Kirkland vs Berto
    etc

PS I think Kirkland eventually get TKO'D because of his style and the amount punches he takes, but it will be entertaining.

He could have an impact in boxing. I'm not sure what exactly "American Boxing" is though, is it like "American Football"?

Comment

Paul Williams 2.0 with a better punch. Fighter with a low boxing i.q who will always do the same thing and if it works it works, if it doesn't, he'll lose.

He'll be in some damn good scraps, but he's a knockout waiting to happen too.

Comment

The kid is a force to be reckoned with but what happens when Sergio lands cleanly on him?

Comment

not sure he really isnt that skilled he just kind of like a bum rushing clubber.

Comment

he has the same potential as angulo.....

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
              Paul Williams 2.0 with a better punch. Fighter with a low boxing i.q who will always do the same thing and if it works it works, if it doesn't, he'll lose.

He'll be in some damn good scraps, but he's a knockout waiting to happen too.
              Tavoris Cloud is the future you American hating foo.

Comment

Working...
              X