Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Your hatred of Mayweather is, the irony that you called me a hater.

The fact that you're defending Little G by trying to trash Mayweathers resume proves how stupid you really are. Mayweathers resume is a million times better than the hype jobs.
    I love mayweather. I just wish he would have tested himself more. Early invisible career he was a beast fighting all te best after Oscar he just protected his 0 and was all about te money and tea ******s like you were fine with it
    Not me **** I'm a real boxing fan and trust me GGG will take on all including your new God ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I love mayweather. I just wish he would have tested himself more. Early invisible career he was a beast fighting all te best after Oscar he just protected his 0 and was all about te money and tea ******s like you were fine with it
      Not me **** I'm a real boxing fan and trust me GGG will take on all including your new God ward
      Just protected his 0? He's fought almost everyone that was a threat around his weightclass since he came back.

Little G has already proven he won't take on all, he had the chance to prove himself against an elite and HOF fighter and walked away.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        He flat out turned Down fights because he didn't want to leave the US. That's not circumstance. He asked for offers. Got them. Turned them Down with no counters.

I think it's great that he wants to fight Kovalev. I really do. But 3 tune-ups. Come on. That's excessive and leaves an unfounded base for him saying that he wants to fight the best.
        I want to fight the best! Just in 3 fights, or more, wait, maybe I'll fight him after he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Really? How many 25 year olds today has ko'ed 8 top 10 ranked opponents, won 15 alphabetworld title fights by KO?

I'll make it easy for you: Just name 3.
          GGG will actually be creeping up on the middleweight title defenses record soon.

And nobody is giving him his due.

Comment

• Lol andre ward rocking that stephen a smith hairline

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              he has to prove his manhood to everyone in that he knows a few girls, or has a few extra dollars to pay a few girls......

Its cool if you're like 15 or 16 I guess..........
              I'm going to assume you didn't bother watching this particular video...

Comment

Your hatred of Mayweather is, the irony that you called me a hater.

The fact that you're defending Little G by trying to trash Mayweathers resume proves how stupid you really are. Mayweathers resume is a million times better than the hype jobs.
                It's funny because it's not the first time I've seen a member of the GGG defence force attempt to trash another boxer's resume with his being so pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I'm going to assume you didn't bother watching this particular video...
                  you assume correctly. When the other poster mentioned the "30 second intro", I figured it was the usual garbage dontae intro with a few skanks saying his name. I usually just skip over that junk to where the actual video starts.....

Comment

• Right, that's why you haven't fought a decent boxer in years. *****.

Comment

Just protected his 0? He's fought almost everyone that was a threat around his weightclass since he came back.

Little G has already proven he won't take on all, he had the chance to prove himself against an elite and HOF fighter and walked away.
                      Ortiz Guerrero Maidana really? Those were his biggest threats
                      He could have fought pwill Sergio GGG instead and I would have favored him against all 3 but no he didn't.
                      Oh you can't forget how he cheated JMM
                      But Floyd's walk around weight is 150 doe

Comment

Working...
                      X