Canelo fans should want the GGG fight next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
    How cute, all bluff

Claims GGG is EZ WORK for Canelo, but is hesitant to make a little bet on a boxing forum. What a joke
    Reply to my other post you coward

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Not interested man.
      LOL will green K when I can

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        With the way his fights are getting scored................. he probably can't lose.
        hes not making it 12 round with ggg.hes gonna get bodybagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
          Your title says "STOP CRYIN" you seem a little worried for Canelo no?
          nope. check the post history. i don't beat off to professional fighters. doesn't look like you can say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
            nope. check the post history. i don't beat off to professional fighters. doesn't look like you can say the same.
            Your man said it live, he'll fight GGG. Now let's see if he is a man of his word, mister 155

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
              "He boxed well tonight" WTF were you watching ???? you are clearly qualified to be a boxing judge
              So he didnt box well? how did you see the fight? i thought he picked his shots nicely against cotto, dont be such a hating f @ g

Comment

As a Canelo fan I'd like to enjoy his win over Cotto for a while and worry about GGG and how he handles that later. GGG and Canelo are my favorite fighters. Some Cotto fans are now saying Canelo won because of the weight advantage. That's funny because before the fight these same Cotto fans said Canelo was weight drained and Cotto was going to knock him out just as sure as death and taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Great upper body movement. He's gonna need those non existent legs of his to back pedal all night. He's toast.
                  Yeah he still has heavy feet which i doubt he can change at this point, especially with how his body is set but i think against GGG hed have a chance if he managed to back him up (gonna be hard though)

Think against GGG you cant let him him stalk you all night so hell have to stand his ground and counter effectively to keep GGG away but like i said gonna be hard, hes got a chance but slim at the minute thats why hed have to vacate then take him on at a later stage IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Hey bro I'll bet you all my points ward Beats kov since that fight is a done deal?
                    Don't run now, I sig'd it.

Comment

Working...
                    X