Collapse
No announcement yet.

Until these fighters start fighting and fighting top comp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward right now is living on former glories, i don't see how he can be included in any p4p list. He hasn't done anything for a long time, actually we're in a whole new era of Super Middleweights now, the top guys from his best days were Kessler and Froch who are retired now so that shows you it's a different age now.

I'm not saying he isn't skilled, he clearly is but you can't go on former glories and be in a p4p list when all you've done in years is beat Paul Smith. How far back do you want to go? Can we put Mosley in the p4p lists because he was in there in the past and just had a win? Of course not. It's the same logic. He needs to get back in the mix and beat some decent fighters.

And Khan....well he's very annoying. He hasn't fought a genuine top fighter who can punch since he was folded by Garcia and has continued to duck very good fighters in terms of messing up a potential payday. He's also scared to fight Brook which is his actual biggest payday, because he's scared to lose to Brook because he is a fellow countryman, he knows losing to him damages his reputation more than any other fight because it all eyes will be on it on such a big stage against a rival from the UK.

Right now Khan is just a mouth. He needs to get active again and fight some decent welterweights, the fights are there for him. It's time to **** or get off the pot now for Khan.

Comment

The people who run this site and post the articles aren't going to change. They know who the BoxingScene draws are () and will continue to chop up/regurgitate interviews.

Khan doesn't help himself by virtue of being a complete and utter idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I dont even like Wilder,but Povetkin is dancing around him as well..how was Garcias last top comp in 2013?? he just fought Peterson

I agree with Stevenson and Rigo tho...but you dont see article after article about either of them....this site floods us with Khan and Ward bull**** we get more talking then fighting from both
        I don't consider Lamont Peterson any better an opponent than Algieri, so either they are both below world class or both world class.

Point is that for whatever reason more and more fighters go for long periods without fighting anyone world class that you could almost make that argument for all but a handful of fighters.

Comment

But i do wonder what happened to this

Comment

But i do wonder what happened to this

What the hell does that have to do with the central thesis of this thread, you goddamn idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
              What the hell does that have to do with the central thesis of this thread, you goddamn idiot?
              I was on youtube at the same time and just saw this..lol was going to delete it but you quoted it now

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                He just cant help himself. Always an agenda.

Comment

Bull****..he been chasing old ass fighters and ducking the prime top fighters and his resume is far from great..he hasnt done **** in years but talk and get knocked down
                  Totally correct.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    The world is going to see what Amir Khan can really do at 147 once the WBC tournament gets started
                    get flattened by the first puncher he faces?

Comment

Ward beat 2 good fighters about 5 years ago...good for him...let everyone know when he becomes relevant again..until then I'll enjoy guys like Crawford,Porter,Thurman,Lomo,GGG,Canelo,Cotto...th e list goes on and on... Andre Ward is an afterthought and it's his own fault.

And khan....who has he ever beaten? he's known more for his talking and the way he stumbles around the ring then any wins he's ever had..
                      Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 11-08-2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X