Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Its only from classless Broner fans anyway sat here gloating like beating a guy coming off a 2 yr lay off for a plastic belt actually means something.
    I'd rather every fighter I supported quit than support that t0sser.

Seriously. That belt was a plastic wwe backup champion belt from walmart bruh

Comment

Quitter? Did you see the fight with Provodnikov?! This guy is certainly no quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        There was only one way this hype job’s story could end. This guy has a cult like fan base, his fans are somehow trying to twist his quitting into something honorable.

And for people hating on Broner, he took far more punishment against Maidana and never quit.
        He "never quit"?? He only tried to fake an injury to get Chino dq'd.

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Why are dumb effs even comparing Broner to Lucas??
        You people

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i agree. its all up to him. he hasnt loss anything he cant get back. My point in if he has quit in him he dont need to fight. Thats where he can get really hurt.
          They even made a Rocky movie about it. Eye of the tiger. He can get that back but he cant have quit in him. Gotta get rid of that. Not every fight is gonna go your way. You may get punched in the eye from time to time. You may get a broke nose or hand. Or even a torn rotater cuff...you gotta fight through it.

Agree with your post as well.

Before the KO happened I was questioning if Lucas was one of those guys that could give, but not take the punishment.

If he indeed quit and doesn't have that fire, maybe he should consider retirement. He said he was concerned for his eye, so I can only take his word for it. We could only wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Ermmm earth to Pacboy... fighters are still human beings, doesn't mean they need to get permanently injured in the ring.

You sound so moronic its unbelievable. You are a perfect example of someone who is a couch potato trying to sound like they're about that fight life. You're not!!!

Notice how people actually involved in the sport don't spew out **** like this and no watching doesn't count.

Stop trying to sound tough, each post makes it clearer you're a delusional child.
            Stop sounding like a cowardly puszy. Just because you are a quitter in life and condone quitting in a combative sport dont hate on people who dont condone it. I can tell by your post you wouldn't wanna cross me out in this world. Id beat the dress off your feminine ass lol. But this is the internet. Looks like the only one taking it serious is You. Or you wouldn't have posted what you did. NSB is full of these little girly "awwwwe its okay to quit" little smug fuks. Look at what you're saying. You say i sound like a internet tough guy. lol okay You sound like an internet puszy boy. Whats your point Nancy?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Ermmm earth to Pacboy... fighters are still human beings, doesn't mean they need to get permanently injured in the ring.

You sound so moronic its unbelievable. You are a perfect example of someone who is a couch potato trying to sound like they're about that fight life. You're not!!!

Notice how people actually involved in the sport don't spew out **** like this and no watching doesn't count.

Stop trying to sound tough, each post makes it clearer you're a delusional child.
              Co-sign. How anyone can take a guy named "PAC-Boy" seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
                Agree with your post as well.

Before the KO happened I was questioning if Lucas was one of those guys that could give, but not take the punishment. If he indeed quit and doesn't have that fire, maybe he should consider retirement. He said he was concerned for his eye, so I can only take his word for it. We could only wait and see.
                Im also going hard on him now after this fight because he said he could have finished #1. Also when he fought Garcia and his eye began to swell it affected his fight game. He retreated the entire fight and made Garcia look real good in that fight. Easy win for Garcia. Why? Because Lucas mentally gave up and went into survival mode. A fighter can get really hurt that way if he fights with that type of mind set.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Seriously. That belt was a plastic wwe backup champion belt from walmart bruh
                  so everyone at 140 has plastic belts right? they all were vacant titles

Comment

Originally posted by jwalkr View Post
                    Quitter? Did you see the fight with Provodnikov?! This guy is certainly no quitter.
                    He literally just quit man

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      He is a killer, he's an aggressive puncher that can spark you. Man some of you really hate guys that are fun to watch and actually have power, you seem to wonder why guys like Matthysse or Golovkin are called killers and why someone like Andre Ward isn't.

Funny.
                      I never said he didn't have power, but he's no killer lol. He was supposed to be a real machine and ko everybody, but he ended up quiting and losing when it counted most

Comment

Working...
                      X