No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez-Alvarado Tickets Line Up The Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez-Alvarado Tickets Line Up The Fans

Inglewood, Ca. --- "FANS LINE UP FOR THE BIG FIGHT" --- Fans line at The Forum on the first day of sales to buy tickets to see four-division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico and former Jr. Welterweight champion Mike Alvarado of Denver,Co square off at The Forum in their upcoming 12-round welterweight battle on Saturday, May 17. Promoted by Top Rank® in association with Zanfer Promotions, Márquez Boxing and Tecate, Márquez and Alvarado will be televised live on HBO®. --- Photos by Mikey Williams - Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is this a joke? Did Top Rank make it a "thing" to take photos? There's nothing irregular about these photos, just some people in line to buy tickets. I see a total of 10 ppl

Comment

Originally posted by jlgonzalez07 View Post
      is this a joke? Did top rank make it a "thing" to take photos? There's nothing irregular about these photos, just some people in line to buy tickets. I see a total of 10 ppl
      i see you need glasses or you dont know how to count i see more than 10 people in the first pic

Comment

Good for JMM and boxing.

Comment

This would be a garbage fight, far beneath Juan, its time to retire! He should have gone home after defeating Pacman and end his career totally on top!
          Even the high quality guys don't know when to go home! Ray.

Comment

Ehhhh.... I could've got it faster on my comp

Comment

he back at the forum thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                This would be a garbage fight, far beneath Juan, its time to retire! He should have gone home after defeating Pacman and end his career totally on top!
                Even the high quality guys don't know when to go home! Ray.
                Its a farewell tour. But if he looks bad or if its a hard win then he should call it a day

Comment

Got my tickets at The Forum this afternoon. There was about 20 people ahead of me and 120-150 people in line behind me.
                  Last edited by Túpac Amaru III; 04-01-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

This has potential to be a pretty good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X