No announcement yet.

I am addicted to missing person show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am addicted to missing person show

I haven't slept in a long time. I go to bed every night around 4am watching disappeared on Netflix. A show about missing people. It's fascinating. It has me hooked. I am obsessed with this ****. It's been going on for a few months now.

Some of the cases you can tell foul play was involved. But in other cases it's such a mystery. And those are the ones that fascinate me. My wife tells me I'm crazy. I be trying to share the stories with her but she doesn't want to hear them. I think she is kind of creeped out by this.

And also cold cases. But mostly missing people. I stay up all night watching this ****.

Anyone into that kind of stuff.

Share some cases with me so I can look them up and see them.

I' m in the same boat as you, I am fascinated by these types of shows. Luckily besides being subscribed to netflix, my cable lineup includes " id" (investigation discovery). It's 24 hrs of nonstop crim shows including the show you're addicted to. Im addicted to this channel. If available in your area, you should get it if you already don't have it.

I'll try to remember interesting disappearance cases and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Warrior View Post
      I' m in the same boat as you, I am fascinated by these types of shows. Luckily besides being subscribed to netflix, my cable lineup includes " id" (investigation discovery). It's 24 hrs of nonstop crim shows including the show you're addicted to. Im addicted to this channel. If available in your area, you should get it if you already don't have it.

I'll try to remember interesting disappearance cases and let you know.
      Yeah. I have that channel. There are a lot of good shows on there. I enjoy them all. But the dissapeared series and missing person cases are just fkn crazy. There are some that it feels like the earth just swallowed them. You know that's not the case , but it seems that way.

I'm always thinking , ok did she/he leave voluntarily. Was she a victim of a crime , by an ex , some random criminal , some rapist.

I saw one last night which really shocked me. Because of all the known facts but nothing ever developed and it seems they gave up pretty easy. Two men go missing in Naples , completely different cases. 4 months apart, the last person to seen them both is a deputy , he puts both in the patrol , never files an arrest and never takes them to jail. His report shows he dropped them off at the same place. A gas station. And the calls he made to dispatch , like 4 of them , all contradict each other. His statements and interviews also. Internal affairs gets involved and they are the ones who notice. The case stalled. There was just too much evidence to not get an arrest warrant , a search warrant. But nothing happened. Case just stalled completely. He was fired and that was it.

It leaves you in a crazy state of mind.

Comment

Many of the little known cases involve kids and people being snatched off the streets to become prostitutes and make **** films.

It's a sad situation all the way around.

Comment

Working...
        X