Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the Guerrero fight but i'd hate this fight even more.
    but it is a the type of fight Mayweather would take.

an opponent that always has something wrong or missing but is still rated highly or coming off a good win. That way he can have a safe fight while still getting credit

Mosley - Coming off a good win but was old and had looked like shit since Forrest

Ortiz- Coming off a good win but was mentally weak and got sucker punched

Hatton - Undefeated but at a weight where he had looked like trash

Marquez - Coming off a good win, top P4P......at Lightweight

Bradley - Coming off an amazing win, young undefeated.... but can't break an egg has looked bad at WW and actually got dominated.

Comment

• This would be an awesome fight, I think Bradley would do better than people think.

Comment

• People don't want Guerrero, they don't want Bradley, who the hell do they want for May 4th??? Canelo.....he hasn't done anything yet

Guerrero or Bradley would be solid/decent wins for Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners
          People don't want Guerrero, they don't want Bradley, who the hell do they want for May 4th??? Canelo.....he hasn't done anything yet

They don't want Bradley-Gamboa either . Well apparently Bradley doesn't want it either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            They don't want Bradley-Gamboa either . Well apparently Bradley doesn't want it either.

Has that been confirmed??Or is Bradley just playing hardball??

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              People don't want Guerrero, they don't want Bradley, who the hell do they want for May 4th??? Canelo.....he hasn't done anything yet

I think it's a compliment lol, they actually proclaiming his greatness that's why no one is good enough for him.

Comment

• Trout, Canelo, Martinez, Lara are all good dangerous fights

stop with the "Floyd aint neva gonna get credit" BS

a Bradley fight sucks he'll lose that one by 12 to 11 rounds like he lost the Pacquiao fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Has that been confirmed??Or is Bradley just playing hardball??
                  I'm just going by what PBP said. I think that's what it says in the article. Bradley is just on some other **** man.

Comment

• If Floyd wants to lose that 0, make it happen!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I'm just going by what PBP said. I think that's what it says in the article. Bradley is just on some other **** man.

Well the verdict still out on that one bro,Bradley is yet to make a decision..But one things for sure,he's running out of moves if he turns down a Gamboa fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X