Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny vs 142lbs Marquez... Floyd vs 145lbs Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny vs 142lbs Marquez... Floyd vs 145lbs Cotto...

How well would Manny perform against a 142lbs bloated Marquez?

How would Floyd do against a fit and trim 145lbs Cotto?

Manny by late stoppage, Floyd by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      How well would Manny perform against a 142lbs bloated Marquez?

How would Floyd do against a fit and trim 145lbs Cotto?
      Hey, did you hear your name on Horus show? That **** was so funny

Comment

PACQUIAO would kill MARQUEZ.

And COTTO would beat living **** out of POOPWEATHER JR.

BASKETBALL PLAYER FLOYD :" Cotto lives to far,Cotto lives in Puerto Rico"

Comment

Pacquiao would stop Marquez and Mayweather would decision Cotto...none of this matters though because styles make fights and Mayweather will beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Hey, did you hear your name on Horus show? That **** was so funny
            Lost interest after about a minute, that **** was for the birds and I couldn't understand anything they were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Lost interest after about a minute, that **** was for the birds and I couldn't understand anything they were saying.
              The begining of the 1st show was easy to hate if you are a Pac fan but the show did seriously get better after each episode. Even the Pac fans like it. I just asked you because your name came up on one of them and I was just wondering did you catch that part?

Comment

Cotto was pretty quick at 145. I'd still say FMJ by Ud though. You never know though.

Manny Koes Marquez bad in about 4 rounds. Marquez was able to bang with Manny at 130, but he still ate a lot of punches doing so. Same deal at 147, only Manny eats his punches like m&Ms and Marquez goes down in the first exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  Cotto was pretty quick at 145. I'd still say FMJ by Ud though. You never know though.

Manny Koes Marquez bad in about 4 rounds. Marquez was able to bang with Manny at 130, but he still ate a lot of punches doing so. Same deal at 147, only Manny eats his punches like m&Ms and Marquez goes down in the first exchange.
                  I see Cotto giving Floyd problems. Prior to the Manny fight, Cotto would have been picked by more fans to beat Floyd. Just because he got beatdown by Manny doesn't mean Floyd would beat him. Cotto got wore down by two guys that didn't stop punching. Floyd only throws about half of what Manny and Margarito throw. It would allow Cotto to fight at a much more comfortable pace, like in the Shane fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X