"Revenge of the Fallen": Pacquiao's Haters Strike Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I stopped reading right there.

Last time I checked, Mayweather was still undefeated.

Yet another ****ty article from the Examiner.
    He goes on to explain in what WAY he lost to pacquiao... "taking his p4p crown" ....

Its a decent article i mean, he states some good points... Every1 can see they are trying to down play pacquiao....it was oscars fault and his teams he was so **** at 147....he wanted the fight, dont take it if you cant make it...mayweather just keeps bringing up morales...yet the guy who lost to pac, as the haters would always say n il flip it..."twice" (i think he won the first n drew the 2nd to be honest) is sitting next to him, JMM has beef with pac fair enough but the other 2 r just hyping too much, especially DLH, hes being a complete idiot...i cant wait to see the ppv numbers the mayweather figth makes, then we will see if he can call himself a big draw...surely he will have a good excuse for it thought...

Comment

If this is what passes for journalism i dont see whats stopping the average poster from contributing to the examiner at this point. This is a ****ty article filled with hypebole, assumption, and outright foolishness. This is some pretty blatant cheerleading on the level of a female.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        He goes on to explain in what WAY he lost to pacquiao... "taking his p4p crown" ....

Its a decent article i mean, he states some good points... Every1 can see they are trying to down play pacquiao....it was oscars fault and his teams he was so **** at 147....he wanted the fight, dont take it if you cant make it...mayweather just keeps bringing up morales...yet the guy who lost to pac, as the haters would always say n il flip it..."twice" (i think he won the first n drew the 2nd to be honest) is sitting next to him, JMM has beef with pac fair enough but the other 2 r just hyping too much, especially DLH, hes being a complete idiot...i cant wait to see the ppv numbers the mayweather figth makes, then we will see if he can call himself a big draw...surely he will have a good excuse for it thought...
        Pac is the top fighter, when you are on top everyone guns for you, it has little to do with hate and more to do with their need to be at that top spot, its what competitors do. DLH throwing shots at pac is what a promoter is supposed to do. What do these people expect, for guys like mayweather/Marquez, who have worked their whole life, just like pac, to be where they are today, to bow down and kiss his feet? Its stupid and downright feminine to get mad that "people are saying bad things about pac". Its boxing, its the nature of the sport.

Comment

So he claims that Mayweather lost his P4P spot to Manny?

Then he fails there too ; because Floyd retired on his own accord, which gave Pacquiao the throne.

Floyd was #1, Manny was #2.

Floyd retires, so Manny gets the seat by default.

He didn't "take" **** from Floyd.

And this is coming from someone who severely dislikes Mayweather.

Comment

I stopped reading right there.

Last time I checked, Mayweather was still undefeated.

Yet another ****ty article from the Examiner.
            You actually read one sentence more than I

Comment

manny is considered p4p #1 by default because both calzaghe and mayweather retired

Comment

So he claims that Mayweather lost his P4P spot to Manny?

Then he fails there too ; because Floyd retired on his own accord, which gave Pacquiao the throne.
                Floyd was #1, Manny was #2.
                Floyd retires, so Manny gets the seat by default.
                He didn't "take" **** from Floyd.
                And this is coming from someone who severely dislikes Mayweather.
                Fact is who was mayweather going to fight after that? Pac was on the up...Mayweather wasnt going to take on any big names, he wont take on any of the top welterweights (hopefully he will in the next few yrs but knowing him he wil find an excuse) if you look at their careers right now...who do you have as number 1 rite now....its blatenly pac...

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                Pac is the top fighter, when you are on top everyone guns for you, it has little to do with hate and more to do with their need to be at that top spot, its what competitors do. DLH throwing shots at pac is what a promoter is supposed to do. What do these people expect, for guys like mayweather/Marquez, who have worked their whole life, just like pac, to be where they are today, to bow down and kiss his feet? Its stupid and downright feminine to get mad that "people are saying bad things about pac". Its boxing, its the nature of the sport.
                Ye u understand how that all works...n no i didnt say bow down and kiss his feet...but i mean all 3 are looked up to by alot of people...they dont need to chat so much ****...all mayweather does is bring up the pac loss to morales....its virtually the only bad point in his career he could bring up unless he wants to bring up the "body punch he got knocked down to..." at what age was that agian? lol...

Anyway im not bothered im jst sayin its abit stupid...get on with your own fight stop bringing pac into it...

Comment

Fact is who was mayweather going to fight after that? Pac was on the up...Mayweather wasnt going to take on any big names, he wont take on any of the top welterweights (hopefully he will in the next few yrs but knowing him he wil find an excuse) if you look at their careers right now...who do you have as number 1 rite now....its blatenly pac...
                  Mayweather could've fought anybody he wanted ; the world was his oyster after he beat Oscar and Ricky, but he didn't want to fight anymore at the time.

Probably because he felt set financially and wanted to get out of the sport ; I can't fault him for that.

But that has literally nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

The fact remains that had Mayweather not retired, Manny wouldn't have become #1 "pound for pound".

At the time, he hadn't even won the title at Lightweight yet. Let alone Junior Welterweight.

Therefore Floyd would've still been ranked above him.

But Floyd retired, and that opened up the spot for Manny.

Manny didn't "take" anything.

And that's what the article says ; and it's just more typical biased bull**** from the Examiner.

**I wonder what they "examine" over there at the "examiner", aside from Manny's balls, that is.....**

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    good read, tx lady fan
                    Smh Cos Shes A Fan Of Pac, Get Your Thumb Out Of Your Ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X